Shopping Discussion

Ovation home delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2019 11:08 am
Jun 12, 2019
1 posts
2 upvotes

Ovation home delivery

I bought appliances through HD and there delivery company is ovation and they are terrible worst service ever they never called me to give me heads up when they were on the way so I missed delivery and had to reschedule a whole week later not happy
4 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27802 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Ling556 wrote: I bought appliances through HD and there delivery company is ovation and they are terrible worst service ever they never called me to give me heads up when they were on the way so I missed delivery and had to reschedule a whole week later not happy
Hi,
See this is your first post on RFD, so welcome

WHERE ?

RFD is a Canadawide Website, so it is worth the extra effort to include where you are in every post you make
Or
Save yourself remembering, and just update your RFD Profile so it shows some sort of location
Be it Province, Region, Town or City
(Like mine says Eastern Ontario Under my User Name)
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21246 posts
25711 upvotes
GTA
Ling556 wrote: I bought appliances through HD and there delivery company is ovation and they are terrible worst service ever they never called me to give me heads up when they were on the way so I missed delivery and had to reschedule a whole week later not happy
I wish my experience with them was that good. I had a week delay with no communication, then they came and damage the dryer, then it took 4 more weeks for them to finally deliver it. They're impossibly to contact and Home Depot doesn't really help. All HD did was credit me $250, which was pretty good after the first 2 weeks, but I didn't get any extra for the last 3 weeks of delay.
Search on this forum and you'll see lots of complaints.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5427 posts
5283 upvotes
GTA
Standing ovation? You missed the delivery, they were there, so not their fault.
Dec 14, 2018
17 posts
5 upvotes
Have to saw I had pretty good service through them when we ordered a washer/dryer from Costco and ovation was the deliverer in Calgary. The initial drop off went very smoothly (called a day or so in advance to give me a 3-hour window, and another call the morning of with a firm time. Unfortunately as we were the first delivery of the day and the truck was full, they weren't able to haul away and I had to schedule another date for that (at no additional cost). It took some time to agree on a suitable day for that, but overall it ended up working out.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)