Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Save.ca

Save.ca - Free cereal and granola bars

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2013 7:19 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
farfargurl wrote: Error 500
CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection.
Works fine here madam. On Chrome, FF, IE and Safari. Even in Icognito mode :razz:
Blanka
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
it just worked now

Thank you for your order! :)
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2012
1798 posts
316 upvotes
Gatineau, QC
Wow, their website is sooooo slooooooow. I had to update my address and it took me a few minutes. Damn RFD effect...

Ordered, thanks! I ordered all 7 coupons actually.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Great post! Took a bit of page refreshes but finally got my confirmation email. OP thanked....missed this on FB.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
GuiGQc wrote: Wow, their website is sooooo slooooooow. I had to update my address and it took me a few minutes. Damn RFD effect...

Ordered, thanks! I ordered all 7 coupons actually.
Not only RFD effect but Facebook effect too.
Blanka
May 17, 2006
301 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP!
Took awhile since I kept getting DB errors!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
Off topic here, but received my Scrubbing Bubbles Total Kitchen for FREE coupon from a prior promo, but I'll be darned if I can find a store that actually carries the product LOL. Great deal but not so great if no store actually carries the product. Any suggestions? A "thanks" will be in order ;)
Oct 15, 2008
498 posts
741 upvotes
Atikokan
Revblonde wrote: Off topic here, but received my Scrubbing Bubbles Total Kitchen for FREE coupon from a prior promo, but I'll be darned if I can find a store that actually carries the product LOL. Great deal but not so great if no store actually carries the product. Any suggestions? A "thanks" will be in order ;)
I too would like to know, can only find the bathroom kind. Saw lots of the Kitchen brand in the US on the weekend, so I know it exists, but the coupon was only good in Canada.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
1248 posts
124 upvotes
Worked for me, thanks and thanked!!
hopefully these coupons are not just redeemable on a single day ...
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1551 posts
1799 upvotes
thanks OP, add together with Free Gay Lea
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Shazam wrote: Worked for me, thanks and thanked!!
hopefully these coupons are not just redeemable on a single day ...
Did you read this?

1 box of New honey nut cheerios hearty oat crunch OR Fiber1 Almond & cluster delight (NOTE: this is a one day only coupon redeemable on July 16, 2013) - so that means it can only be redeemed on that day, no other day before/after.

Second coupon is for 1 box of Fiber1 with protein OR Nature valley protein OR Golden Graham treats OR cinnamon toast crunch treats(NOTE: This coupon is only redeemable one day only on July 23,2013) - Same thing, can't redeem before/after.
Blanka
Jul 19, 2006
353 posts
134 upvotes
Took a couple tries (had to keep refreshing the same page) but finally got through
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2010
5895 posts
2731 upvotes
Markham
Revblonde wrote: Off topic here, but received my Scrubbing Bubbles Total Kitchen for FREE coupon from a prior promo, but I'll be darned if I can find a store that actually carries the product LOL. Great deal but not so great if no store actually carries the product. Any suggestions? A "thanks" will be in order ;)
snowles wrote: I too would like to know, can only find the bathroom kind. Saw lots of the Kitchen brand in the US on the weekend, so I know it exists, but the coupon was only good in Canada.
Scrubbing Bubbles Total Kitchen
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
Nice, thanks!

When I'm on checkout screen, it shows just "total coupons to mail: 2", but only shows "1) one free box of either free Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch or Fibre1 Almond & Cluster Delight", so where's 2)? I hope the send the second one...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Fantaz wrote: Nice, thanks!

When I'm on checkout screen, it shows just "total coupons to mail: 2", but only shows "1) one free box of either free Honey Nut Cheerios Hearty Oat Crunch or Fibre1 Almond & Cluster Delight", so where's 2)? I hope the send the second one...
You can always go back to the same link to check. If they have already "printed" both coupons for you, you won't see them anymore. If you still see one of them you will have to send another request to ask for the one that didn't get registered.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)