Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
OVO - Drake - 6 God

Warehouse Sale - Toronto

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2023 12:41 am
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2009
2286 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know when will these appear at your local Winners store at 30% off?
Aug 19, 2009
480 posts
357 upvotes
I’m gonna get the $55 slides just for my TikTok channel’s rendition of Toosie Slide.
Images
  • D9E4F0FF-2F05-4D73-87F7-3FE9D3D6DC59.jpeg
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
See you at Dollarama..lol
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Dec 16, 2015
531 posts
692 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Went there a hour ago.There was no line to get in, the checkout line is brutal tho.Also, the coatcheck (free&mandatory) pickup line is also bit of a wait.
You’re not allowed to wear OVO branded clothing to go in.

There was still some “wavy” stuff left.everything is rummaged and rifled through - far worse than Costco on a weekend.you really need to hunt, and be committed to the cause.

For me though - as a boring old man - it wasn’t drippy enough. Too many plebs buying up the same gear devaluing any sense of uniqueness.

Thanks anyway OP
Nov 23, 2014
481 posts
160 upvotes
East York, ON
soulrebell wrote: Went there a hour ago.There was no line to get in, the checkout line is brutal tho.Also, the coatcheck (free&mandatory) pickup line is also bit of a wait.
You’re not allowed to wear OVO branded clothing to go in.

There was still some “wavy” stuff left.everything is rummaged and rifled through - far worse than Costco on a weekend.you really need to hunt, and be committed to the cause.

For me though - as a boring old man - it wasn’t drippy enough. Too many plebs buying up the same gear devaluing any sense of uniqueness.

Thanks anyway OP
was any of the classic stuff on sale, black sweatshirt with small logo, any of the clean stuff, not gimicky?
Nov 22, 2019
957 posts
752 upvotes
TO
I know this is a Deals forum, but I was checking out some of the pictures from the warehouse event. How in the world are people crazy enough to waste all those hours for only saving a big of money. Do they not value time value of money? Also the hassle and frustration all that waiting brings.
Sep 3, 2022
96 posts
162 upvotes
I went last night and there was no line. Only line was for coat check and that took 10 mins tops. Inside, there was a good amount of people but to check out, it only took 10 mins to wait in line to pay. I didn't think the selection was as good as last March but I was able to find some good stuff. 4 Sweaters and 3 tees.

Was told that they restock every morning and it could be new merch everyday.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)