Oxford eGift Cards + 5% bonus [Min $500]

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
November 30, 2020
Retailer:
Oxford
Purchase $500 or more in Oxford eGift Cards and receive a 5% bonus. Offer valid from now until November 30th on eGift Card transactions of $500 or over, up to a daily maximum of $9,000. eGift Cards do not expire and can be redeemed at any time.

FAQ
How do I redeem an Oxford Digital Gift Code?
An Oxford Digital Gift Code must be redeemed in an Oxford shopping centre for a physical gift card
in order to make a purchase at an Oxford retailer. The Oxford Digital Gift Code can be redeemed at
Guest Services or at one of our Gift Card Vending Machines (COMING SOON!). You can print out your
Oxford Digital Gift Code or bring it on your mobile device.

Do all Oxford locations accept Oxford Digital Gift Codes?
Oxford Digital Gift Code must be redeemed for a physical plastic gift card at one of our 10 shopping
centres across Canada. Once redeemed for a physical card it can be redeemed at most retailers in
our shopping centres, select office towers, select hotels and at Porter Airlines. For a complete list
please click here.
20 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1814 posts
1825 upvotes
Toronto, ON
At least Oxford should offer the usual 10%.
Apr 2, 2008
661 posts
327 upvotes
dotsandpixels wrote: At least Oxford should offer the usual 10%.
They haven't done it for 2 years and if they don't do it, they won't get the sale that they are looking for. Same promotion was offered last month. GC saving is less than tax saving in Alberta.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Oct 11, 2018
13 posts
6 upvotes
Does this work at the Apple Store @ Yorkdale because it says it can be redeemed at most retailers in our shopping centres?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
1564 posts
155 upvotes
ryanC63AMG wrote: Does this work at the Apple Store @ Yorkdale because it says it can be redeemed at most retailers in our shopping centres?
Works for Apple store
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19954 posts
7422 upvotes
Toronto
10% or nothing in the GTA.

Don't participate in this. Let them learn their lesson.

Cadillac Fairview just had some wicked deals at Markville Mall a few weeks back, over 15% off, Oxford could do the same thing if they really wanted to.
Last edited by DaVibe on Nov 2nd, 2020 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Jul 22, 2018
16 posts
It says it works in Nordstrom.

But does it work in the luxury boutiques in nordstrom? Like Celine?
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19954 posts
7422 upvotes
Toronto
AnthonyC77339 wrote: It says it works in Nordstrom.

But does it work in the luxury boutiques in nordstrom? Like Celine?
But why would you do that when there's Nordstrom gift cards in the Moola app? Better deal there.

These guys sold millions of dollars in gift cards 2 years ago ... Now all of a sudden they can't do it anymore?

I don't buy it! Most of these retailers will have deals of their own, better than 10%. Just consider that!
RedFlagDeals Addict
Jul 22, 2018
16 posts
DaVibe wrote: But why would you do that when there's Nordstrom gift cards in the Moola app? Better deal there.

These guys sold millions of dollars in gift cards 2 years ago ... Now all of a sudden they can't do it anymore?

I don't buy it! Most of these retailers will have deals of their own, better than 10%. Just consider that!
I'm not sure if it's exclusive to Nordstrom and not the luxury boutiques inside. I'm looking to buy a bag for $4,000 at Celine.
I can't risk them not taking the gift card and stuck with $4,000 for only Nordstrom stuff. I guess I'll have to call the customer service to make sure

Thanks for the Moola Tip though
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19954 posts
7422 upvotes
Toronto
AnthonyC77339 wrote: I'm not sure if it's exclusive to Nordstrom and not the luxury boutiques inside. I'm looking to buy a bag for $4,000 at Celine.
I can't risk them not taking the gift card and stuck with $4,000 for only Nordstrom stuff. I guess I'll have to call the customer service to make sure

Thanks for the Moola Tip though
Since the promotion runs all month, you have time to call that specific location to verify for a purchase that expensive. Would be an expensive "mistake."

I wouldn't beat around the bush though, I would ask specifically about what you are doing. I want to purchase ______ by gift card, will you accept it?

Good luck!
Edit: Generally the boutiques inside stores accept the gift card of the store that they are in, however I'm not sure how Nordstrom does it. Hopefully they do.
If the answer is no, check with another employee somehow. You might get a different answer depending on who you ask lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10049 posts
69528 upvotes
Ontario
DaVibe wrote: 10% or nothing in the GTA.

Don't participate in this. Let them learn their lesson.

Cadillac Fairview just had some wicked deals at Markville Mall a few weeks back, over 15% off, Oxford could do the same thing if they really wanted to.
But why? U said 5% is still a deal when you posted 5% off at Moola. Why say 10% or nothing now ?

A deal is a deal.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19954 posts
7422 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: But why? U said 5% is still a deal when you posted 5% off at Moola. Why say 10% or nothing now ?

A deal is a deal.
Here we go ...

Well, as I said there, and I will say here, it's for knowledge. But seeing how I'm sitting on Oxford gift cards from 2 years ago (still), I actually remember seeing 10% off.
And what we haven't spoken about yet was how Oxford offered 10% to other cities (Quebec) and NOT the GTA, where they only offered 5%.

So, the reason NOT to participate here at 5% is to send Oxford a message that we do not like 5%, we want 10%. Therefore, it's 10% or nothing!

As mentioned, my shopping will be with Cadillac Fairview as many of us have $2,000 with them from a few weeks ago, above 15% back.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Mar 7, 2005
798 posts
257 upvotes
Heronizarion wrote: Anyone know if this works with Tiffany @ Yorkdale?
Best to call the store you are interested in and verify. We talked to Cartier@Yorkdale and they do accept the Oxford gift card. In theory, if a store is located inside the mall, I don't see why they shouldn't accept the mall's owners currency. But always best to call ahead. I agree on the 10% vs 5% thing. I may hold out and see if we get 10% closer to/on Black Friday (if there really is one this year).
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2236 posts
1574 upvotes
to_vento wrote: I may hold out and see if we get 10% closer to/on Black Friday (if there really is one this year).
Black Friday is now black November...
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19954 posts
7422 upvotes
Toronto
Heronizarion wrote: Anyone know if this works with Tiffany @ Yorkdale?
Klept wrote: For the record, the mall websites list which stores take or don’t take the Oxford gift card.

Yorkdale

Scarborough town centre
The answer is yes, they do.

Each mall has a store listing of who accepts the card and who doesn't. Most do, there's just a few stores per mall that do not. If they are on the list, they should be accepting the card.

Scarborough Town Centre
Here is a list of stores that do not accept the Oxford Gift Card PLUS:

A&W
Booster Juice
Caribbean Queen
Cultures
Grill It Up
Indochino
International Clothiers
Jugo Juice
Kitchen Stuff Plus
LCBO
Mac’s Sushi
Manchu Wok
Mujosh
Naan & Kabob
Nintendo
Oro Gold Cosmetics
Quick Stitch
Real Canadian Superstore
Real Fruit Bubble Tea
Shanghai 360
Spence Diamonds
Su&Shi
Thai Express
Tim Hortons (upper level TASTE MRKT)
Villa Madina
Virgin Mobile
Wasabi Grill & Noodle
RedFlagDeals Addict
Oct 5, 2016
167 posts
96 upvotes
I kept getting order cancelled. I tried two different cards in my household.

"We are sorry, but we are unable to finalize your order number OCN********* at this time. Our process review was unable to confirm the validity of your payment.
Your account has not been charged, however, it may take several days to remove the pending transaction from your statement."
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8107 posts
1767 upvotes
Anyone in the same boat as me?

I purchased 1000$ sometime last week and noticed during checkout, it listed as 10% bonus instead of 5%. I went with it, printed my voucher and went to customer service. They redeemed it as per the voucher as it's system generated anyways. The agent gave me as ordered. $100 bonus instead of 50$.

I went my way and spent it all on GCs for gas, Walmart, etc etc.. Now they are reaching out to return the extra 50$

AITA for ignoring the email? I guess technically they have my information. Can they screw up my credit over it?