Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[P&G/Costco] Spend $100 on P&G Costco Products, Get a $25 Costco Shop Card by Mail (Starts Oct 26)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2020 11:41 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10173 upvotes
Ontario
IDStorms wrote: As I previously posted in a different thread...

I wonder if you can double dip on two promos using one Costco receipt.

Purchase any participating Oral-B product from Costco, and submit your receipt for this promo.

Send the same receipt to the Oral-B promo running here: oral-b-get-20-mastercard-prepaid-card-w ... s-2406330/

https://oralbmastercard.ca/

If the above works, you walked away with $45.00 ($25 Costco Shop Card + $20 MC GC)

Good luck.
Won't work. Costco's offer excludes Pro2000, the model they sell in-store. Unsure of any other models that Costco sells but not listed in the exclusion list you provided.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11900 posts
24208 upvotes
kiiaal wrote: Won't work. Costco's offer excludes Pro2000, the model they sell in-store. Unsure of any other models that Costco sells but not listed in the exclusion list you provided.
They probably did that on purpose to avoid submitting to the two concurrent promotions, but there must be other models, or even refills that would qualify.

2x of Oral-B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads meets the $100 threshold for both promos, so if it works, that's $45 back in GCs. ;)
Last edited by IDStorms on Oct 29th, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2118 posts
6128 upvotes
Benzat17 wrote: sorry for probably the repeat question

but do i have to buy all on one bill? or can i submit more than one receipt equals to 100$ plus tax
Multiple is fine, it keeps track of your running balance online.
Apr 2, 2008
703 posts
364 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

I don't understand this promotion If it was on sale, I would understand, but almost everything is at "full price". Honestly, it would be cheaper actually wait for a sale rather then buying it at full price to get a rebate.

Unless you take the chance of getting it and do a price adjustment after within 30 days...

Ju Leon...
What sale are you waiting for? Charmin, tide, bounty, swiffer, cascade, gillette are all $X off regular price. I only see oral tooth head and few other items are not on sale.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Nov 28, 2003
159 posts
14 upvotes
anyone having issues submitting their receipt today? Tried on my computer and mobile and it just says please wait and gets stuck.
Aug 20, 2020
73 posts
22 upvotes
nelnel wrote: anyone having issues submitting their receipt today? Tried on my computer and mobile and it just says please wait and gets stuck.
After I submit the image, mine says "Please wait" and then that disappears and it goes back to the same page I was on before clicking the submit. No confirmation message, no "thank you" message. Not sure if the image made it through. That was two days ago, and amount has not yet shown up on my account.
Sep 2, 2008
263 posts
205 upvotes
After the second attempt with a new screenshot is still getting rejected(reason not a costco canada receipt), I can't believe what a piece of garbage this company is.
I'll send them another email since the first email I sent after it got rejected was never replied to.
What part is not clear when on the order confirmation email is subject line is "Your Costco.ca Order Number xxxxxx Was Delivered" its from Costco and the order was shipped as the condition of the offer.
Jun 13, 2017
700 posts
468 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
itan wrote: After the second attempt with a new screenshot is still getting rejected(reason not a costco canada receipt), I can't believe what a piece of garbage this company is.
I'll send them another email since the first email I sent after it got rejected was never replied to.
What part is not clear when on the order confirmation email is subject line is "Your Costco.ca Order Number xxxxxx Was Delivered" its from Costco and the order was shipped as the condition of the offer.
I think they are using some cheap image scanner. I emailed them too and have not got a reply. Hopefully, it is because they are working to fix it. Fingers crossed.

Btw, for anyone who has a trouble uploading, try reloading the browser. They have an issue with login token too.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Nov 28, 2003
159 posts
14 upvotes
weird, works this morning and I get the message after uploading. Last night it didn't work. I guess they were fixing something in the late evening.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11900 posts
24208 upvotes
itan wrote: After the second attempt with a new screenshot is still getting rejected(reason not a costco canada receipt), I can't believe what a piece of garbage this company is.
I received my email...
Dear Costco Member,

We’re sorry! We’re unable to validate your submission for the P&G Costco Spend $100 Get $25 Program.
One or more of the receipts submitted is invalid because the image is not a Costco Wholesale Canada receipt.
:rolleyes: :facepalm:

I'll give them a few days, resubmit, and call it a day afterwards!

By the comments posted here, it sure seems like they are having major issues!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5799 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
Oh Man, I screwed up. I didn't block out some info. Let's hope they delete them.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2006
1085 posts
633 upvotes
I lost my paper receipt and had to go in for a printed copy on 8.5”x11”. Doesn’t even say Costco on it. Based on some of these comments, I’m thinking this won’t go well for me...
Aug 31, 2010
311 posts
512 upvotes
Last year when I did it, I got nothing back....eventually I forgot about it...
Nov 30, 2017
307 posts
202 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

I don't understand this promotion If it was on sale, I would understand, but almost everything is at "full price". Honestly, it would be cheaper actually wait for a sale rather then buying it at full price to get a rebate.

Unless you take the chance of getting it and do a price adjustment after within 30 days...

Ju Leon...
You have almost a month for things to go on sale...
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
Mr. Robo wrote: Oh Man, I screwed up. I didn't block out some info. Let's hope they delete them.
what info?? there is nothing damaging on the receipt
unless you don't want them to see what other things you bought
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
bluewish wrote: What sale are you waiting for? Charmin, tide, bounty, swiffer, cascade, gillette are all $X off regular price. I only see oral tooth head and few other items are not on sale.
Where do you see Bounty on sale?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2812 posts
3878 upvotes
Was anyone successful last year at getting the $25? So many upvotes, but so many problems....... not sure what to think. Tried uploading and the mobile website doesn't work. Worked on laptop we'll see.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2006
1667 posts
532 upvotes
GTA
My submission also keeps getting rejected. Doesn't provide reason for why it was rejected when uploading picture of instore receipt.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11900 posts
24208 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Was anyone successful last year at getting the $25? So many upvotes, but so many problems....... not sure what to think. Tried uploading and the mobile website doesn't work. Worked on laptop we'll see.
Last year was a breeze!

I sent a receipt that I didn't realize was poor quality until it was too late, but they already approved it!

This year, got the rejection email, so I have to find out what the heck is going on, but by the looks of things, they are making it extremely hard to get approved.