• Jan 25th, 2018 7:13 pm
134 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
5169 posts
922 upvotes
Don DiGuapo wrote: Do it do Netflix?
Nope.

NordVPN is the only VPN provider I know of that provides this (also does Hulu).
[OP]
Sep 3, 2008
414 posts
380 upvotes
mystery wrote: Nope.

NordVPN is the only VPN provider I know of that provides this (also does Hulu).
I've used it a few times for Netflix USA, I'm not sure about Hulu. I was saw somewhere since Netflix does IP bans that PIA just updates their service with new IPs. Can't confirm that this is the case but I can confirm I have used PIA successfully for Netflix USA for the kids in the last few months.

Also it has Android and iPhone apps and doesn't log traffic.

I've been using it for 4 years now and speeds and service are great
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1143 posts
218 upvotes
End of nowhere
What happens after one year, does it auto renew for the same price?
[OP]
Sep 3, 2008
414 posts
380 upvotes
dragonc wrote: What happens after one year, does it auto renew for the same price?
No, unfortunately if it auto renews it renews for full price. I have my auto renew disabled and just look for the deal at that time.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1143 posts
218 upvotes
End of nowhere
So maybe 2 yrs on stacksocial for $59.95 or 3 yrs of $89.95 would be better deal?
May 14, 2007
308 posts
91 upvotes
Vancouver
Are you sure ? I forgot about their auto renew for past 3 years kept getting charged the same as inital price, given its slightly higher than this deal price.
[OP]
Sep 3, 2008
414 posts
380 upvotes
Honger wrote: Are you sure ? I forgot about their auto renew for past 3 years kept getting charged the same as inital price, given its slightly higher than this deal price.
They tried to auto renew a few years back on my account but for regular price. That's why I turned it off. That's awesome you are perpetually getting the discounted price.
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2011
4973 posts
1404 upvotes
Based in the US.

Nuff said.
Nov 17, 2014
337 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto, ON
dragonc wrote: What happens after one year, does it auto renew for the same price?
Omnicron204 wrote: No, unfortunately if it auto renews it renews for full price. I have my auto renew disabled and just look for the deal at that time.
I do not think you are right. I have a subscription for the past few years and it always renews to the discounted price I got the first time.

This is probably the best VPN service out there. Great for torrent. However I do not use it as much these days as it does not work with netflix or any of the other streaming services like UK or India based ones.

Also, it is not very good for mobile devices to change location.
Koodo
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1143 posts
218 upvotes
End of nowhere
Coz4k wrote: Based in the US.

Nuff said.
Actually UK, I think.
Oct 1, 2005
592 posts
365 upvotes
Kitchener
Xfiles wrote: Nope US and they keep logs
Not according to this: https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-a ... 17-170304/
We do not store any logs relating to traffic, session, DNS or metadata. There are no logs for any person or entity to match an IP address and a timestamp to a user of our service. In other words, we do not log, period. Privacy is our policy.
Jul 2, 2007
144 posts
134 upvotes
Montreal
Quick question for VPN in general. I never had a VPN before, I saw that they let you use with multiple devices, but would they be OK with people using the same account from multiple households?