6534 upvotes
Toronto

Pacsafe Vibe 300 Anti-theft Travel Bag (RFID blocking / slash proof) - $59.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$59.99
Savings:
40% off
$59.99 - Pacsafe Vibe 300 Anti-theft Travel Bag (RFID blocking, slash proof, built-in zipper locks)
That's $40.01 off retail, and $34.01 less than MEC, but you can price match with MEC to get that $59.99 price.

Canada Luggage Depot: https://www.canadaluggagedepot.ca/produ ... 9191570130
MEC: https://www.mec.ca/en/product/5051-790/ ... gLp5vD_BwE

Keep your laptop, tablet, and daily essentials organised and secure with the city inspired Vibe 300 anti-theft travel bag. With anti-theft technology including an RFIDsafe™ blocking pocket to help protect against scan scams, eXomesh®©slashguards, Carrysafe®© slashguard straps, a Roobar™ Sport locking system and a PopNLock security clip to help protect your gear.

Additional Features:

Internal padded iPad®/tablet or 11” MacBook® compatible sleeve
<-- Fits 12" MacBook perfectly too.
2 side stretch pockets
Zippered main compartment with organization
Zippered front compartment with organization
Mesh zippered pocket in front compartment

Specifications:

Materials: Solid: 210 Nylon Full Dull Mild Oxford, PU1000mm
Camo print: 600D High Density Polyester Oxford, PU1000mm
Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.2" x 10.3" x 5.2" / 36 x 26 x 13 cm
Weight: 515 g / 1 lb 2.2 oz
Volume: 12 L / 733 in3
Patented in USA (9161596). Additional patents pending.
Warranty: Pacsafe Limited 5 Year Warranty

2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
3177 posts
1611 upvotes
Ottawa
wow this looks like one of the few bags like this that has a mesh pocket on the side for things like waterbottle. I don't get why so many of these bags don't have a slot for waterbottle, is it just for people who spend their time at coffee shops?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
20351 posts
6534 upvotes
Toronto
eugene188 wrote: wow this looks like one of the few bags like this that has a mesh pocket on the side for things like waterbottle. I don't get why so many of these bags don't have a slot for waterbottle, is it just for people who spend their time at coffee shops?
I checked out some of the Pacsafe bags at MEC and several have side pockets for water bottles, including this one. This Vibe 300 fits my medium sized metal water bottle fine, but I don't think it would fit a wider one like the wide ones that people carry with their bikes.

I think one problem is a lot of these anti-theft bags are quite small, so it would be awkward to carry a water bottle on the side with them. The Vibe 300 is a medium sized bag, big enough to have a separate internal padded sleeve to house my 12" MacBook.

I also bought a somewhat smaller Pacsafe bag for my wife, the Metrosafe LS200 anti-theft bag, and while my metal water bottle does fit in its side pouch, the pouch is quite short so my tall bottle would be at risk of falling out. It'd work better with shorter water bottles though. Note that in the picture it looks it doesn't have a side pouch, but it does. However, on this bag the side pouch can be snapped shut, to keep the fabric in place.

Fits a 10 inch tablet
Internal pockets to keep your gear organized
Internal attachment point for wallets and keys
Pen loop
Water bottle pocket