Automotive

Paintless Dent Removal Recommendation? (Dent Doctor, Car Dent Medic, Auto Dent?)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 11:29 am
[OP]
Sep 19, 2014
361 posts
151 upvotes
Markham, ON

Paintless Dent Removal Recommendation? (Dent Doctor, Car Dent Medic, Auto Dent?)

got a fairly light, but 3-4" long vertical dents/crease on my 1 month old car...Confused Face
it is on the driver door, can hardly see it unless the car is very clean and the light hit it just right, but it bugs the hell out of me.. There is no paint damage

Any recommendation for PDR around thornhill?
I notice people recommend a few shops nearby that are all within 5-10 min of me.

Eg. Dent Doctor, Car Dent Medic, Auto Dent

Anyone has experience with any one of these shops? Is one of them considered better or more reputable than the others?
I assume pricing they'd be similar? (I'd prefer a better fix than saving $50 tho)

I am in thornhill / richmond hill area...so if there are other recommendation nearby please let me know too.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
2709 posts
803 upvotes
Toronto
blackn54 wrote:
Apr 11th, 2019 10:25 am
got a fairly light, but 3-4" long vertical dents/crease on my 1 month old car...Confused Face
it is on the driver door, can hardly see it unless the car is very clean and the light hit it just right, but it bugs the hell out of me.. There is no paint damage

Any recommendation for PDR around thornhill?
I notice people recommend a few shops nearby that are all within 5-10 min of me.

Eg. Dent Doctor, Car Dent Medic, Auto Dent

Anyone has experience with any one of these shops? Is one of them considered better or more reputable than the others?
I assume pricing they'd be similar? (I'd prefer a better fix than saving $50 tho)

I am in thornhill / richmond hill area...so if there are other recommendation nearby please let me know too.
I used Dent Doctor in Thornhill and was really pleased with their service. I had a minor dent as if a SUV opened their door on my passenger side door and they were able to make it look like new.

Would definitely go back again!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
5936 posts
1912 upvotes
I used Car Dent Medic for my Miata. http://www.cardentmedic.ca/

The car had several door dings (accumulated since the car was new) and a dent on the top of one of the front fenders where I accidentally dropped something when the car was stored in my garage.
The tech spent several hours and removed all but one tiny door ding that was on a a folded part of the fender just above the wheel well (pretty well impossible to remove using painless dent type technology).

Would I use this guy again - definitely.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
23416 posts
8385 upvotes
Toronto
I prefer Auto Dent. I used them 3 times and outcome was good and price was reasonable.
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5073 posts
4506 upvotes
Montreal
What about Ron at Chipmaster?
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
23416 posts
8385 upvotes
Toronto
I believe op wants to fix it, not create more Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5638 posts
2025 upvotes
Alberta
ottofly wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 10:36 am
What about Ron at Chipmaster?
You'll need a new car after he's done.
Jan 18, 2017
485 posts
165 upvotes
nielboy wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 10:32 am
Dent Xpress around Dixie/Hwy 401 has been my go to for four different jobs and has always provided excellent results.

http://www.dent-xpress.com/
I've read a ton of raving reviews about Thilan, but it was impossible to get a hold of him (left him voicemail, sent various emails, reached out to him via his site)
booblehead wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 10:38 am
I believe op wants to fix it, not create more Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
jackrabbit000 wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 10:45 am
You'll need a new car after he's done.
lol it's becoming a meme!

I used Auto Magicians (http://www.automagicians.ca/) myself; and was pretty impressed with their work.
Aug 4, 2004
386 posts
164 upvotes
plymouthhater wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 7:30 am
I used Car Dent Medic for my Miata. http://www.cardentmedic.ca/

The car had several door dings (accumulated since the car was new) and a dent on the top of one of the front fenders where I accidentally dropped something when the car was stored in my garage.
The tech spent several hours and removed all but one tiny door ding that was on a a folded part of the fender just above the wheel well (pretty well impossible to remove using painless dent type technology).

Would I use this guy again - definitely.
Possible to PM me with the price you got? My NC needs some fix too.. and I had the exact thing happened in my garage and it got a deep dent.. maybe a name to get a hold also? Thanks.
Jan 23, 2015
811 posts
328 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
I used Car Dent Medic, excellent results at a very fair price.
Feb 26, 2016
786 posts
164 upvotes
Vaughan
I started a thread about a similar topic previously. See below link for pictures of my dent. I just went to get my car fixed this weekend by car dent medic. Ray removed a side door dent and a smaller dent on the roof. Very happy with the results. I thought it was reasonably priced.

car-dent-how-fix-2271084/#p30668044