Expired Hot Deals

Pampers diapers deal is back. 36.7-76.7% back in PC Optimum points. Loblaws / Your Independent Grocer / Zehrs

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2019 3:12 pm
[OP]
Jun 29, 2017
348 posts
1112 upvotes

Pampers diapers deal is back. 36.7-76.7% back in PC Optimum points. Loblaws / Your Independent Grocer / Zehrs

Expiry:
December 18, 2019
There are a bunch of points offers and coupons that can give quite a bit of points back on Pampers diapers purchases.

Similar deals have been available before. See threads: pampers-diapers-deal-40-90-back-pc-opti ... s-2330922/

The prices for club packs of diapers & easy ups at Loblaws & YIG is $32.75. Not as good as the $29.99 from a few weeks ago.

Here are the points offers.
Online grocery order pickup coupons and offers:
  • Online PC Express orders: Those who have placed a PC Express order before, check your emails for ones from PC Express with a unique code. One time use. I haven't seen any yet this week though.
  • Online PC Express orders: If you don't have a personal unique code (above), then in-app only, there is a $10 off $30 order code. APPTOGO. One time use. pc-express-10-off-30-pc-express-order-a ... #p31667171
  • Online PC Express orders: If you've never placed one before, the following offers are available for extra points on a first every pickup: HOLIDAY10 $10 off $50 / HOLIDAY20 $20 off $75 / HOLIDAY30 $30 off $100

There are coupons available for $1.50 to $2 off: If you do a PC express grocery pick up order, then when you arrive and call them, mention that you have coupons. They will come out and get them and adjust the price.

FAQ:
  • You can redeem points when picking up and will still receive all the above offers.
  • PC INsiders gives points for Diapers & Pull Ups. It does not give points for Baby Wipes.
  • For online orders, the estimates provided are not usually accurate. Your final receipt should have the correct amounts. If not, submit a ticket to PC express / optimum.
  • Coupons do not impact the minimum spend for the 10K pts for every $50. So, if you spend $50 and have $3 in coupons, you still get the 10K pts for every $50.
  • For minimum spend, the stores usually round up, so if you spend $49.97, you should get the 10K points for every $50 offer.
  • This deal does not apply at real Canadian Superstore RCSS. It also doesn't apply at Shopper Drug Mart since points offers don't stack as well there.
Images
  • baby-needs.jpg
Last edited by robfun on Dec 12th, 2019 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
90 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2012
1010 posts
365 upvotes
So can I walk in to my local superstore buy th diapers use my PC card and get the points? TLDR?
Koodo $40/8Gb | PublicMobile $34/4Gb LTE
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1766 posts
1798 upvotes
Toronto, ON
demzie wrote: So can I walk in to my local superstore buy th diapers use my PC card and get the points? TLDR?
Superstore not included. I know cuz i did read.
May 29, 2012
520 posts
184 upvotes
Southern Ontario
i keep getting error 404 when trying to load onto my pc account
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14548 posts
3498 upvotes
tony311 wrote: i keep getting error 404 when trying to load onto my pc account
Me too
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1290 posts
1412 upvotes
I really wish PC would just make things "simpler" If they want people to pay for PC Insiders membership why make it so f'ing complciated?

Look at Costco, people pay membership, all members get a FAIR price on most items in store.

Loblaws makes you jump through hoops, coupons for some people, app deals for some people, some PC express (which customer service seriously sucks), and a prayer to the Gods for the stars to align with the rest of the universe to get every coupon imaginabinable.
Dec 30, 2006
642 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
Deal isn't as good as previously, looks like they club size packs aren't on sale. RCSS has them at 29.99 but Loblaws doesn't PM
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4805 posts
863 upvotes
i can't resist a deal, but I'm so stocked up with diapers.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Jul 16, 2019
29 posts
34 upvotes
Peterborough
Don't need anymore right now, made out great last time. Upvoted you for the effort you've put into this to lay it out on a plate for everyone and made it nice and easy with lots of different options.
Kudos to you.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2012
1010 posts
365 upvotes
simplypop wrote: I really wish PC would just make things "simpler" If they want people to pay for PC Insiders membership why make it so f'ing complciated?

Look at Costco, people pay membership, all members get a FAIR price on most items in store.

Loblaws makes you jump through hoops, coupons for some people, app deals for some people, some PC express (which customer service seriously sucks), and a prayer to the Gods for the stars to align with the rest of the universe to get every coupon imaginabinable.
Agreed. Can someone please kindly list steps for people who only have PC optimum card. How can one take advantage of this offer?

Is it as simple as walking to a loblaws...making a purchasing and scanning the PC optimum card?
Koodo $40/8Gb | PublicMobile $34/4Gb LTE
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2006
1302 posts
224 upvotes
I think the op listed it pretty well.. just take some time to read it
demzie wrote: Agreed. Can someone please kindly list steps for people who only have PC optimum card. How can one take advantage of this offer?

Is it as simple as walking to a loblaws...making a purchasing and scanning the PC optimum card?
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3885 posts
1157 upvotes
QC
I wasn't aware of those online only offer... Thanks
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2005
1041 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto
mandm1209 wrote: No more coupons left on pampers.ca :(
smartsource.ca also has some Pampers coupons if anyone is looking for some!
[OP]
Jun 29, 2017
348 posts
1112 upvotes
shikha7 wrote: Would this work at No Frills?
I don't believe it will. Check their flyer. If they don't have the 10K points for $50, then no.
Nov 22, 2017
165 posts
183 upvotes
While I won’t get the whole deal, I got the 5k pts per $30 spent as well the Atlantic superstore flyer deal of 10k pts per $50 spent, so on $100 worth of diapers will get 35k in point back. Pretty excellent for a necessity purchase.

Still saving up point for my Switch someday.
Dec 16, 2015
227 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Top marks for post OP. Very concise and informative.