Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pampers

Pampers Gifts to Grow Codes for Free Points

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 13th, 2022 1:57 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3380 posts
5481 upvotes
Calgary
aquariaguy wrote: Is it for everyone? I don't see it on the app.
I think the bonus is automatic. I scanned a diaper code via the app yesterday and got double points.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3808 posts
2783 upvotes
toronto
jfmartel wrote: Install the app
ah ok, I didnt know it was an app. should I bother or just let this one go? seems like I prob missed the boat on this by like 10 years haha
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
4220 posts
1357 upvotes
QC
riseagainstthemachine wrote: ah ok, I didnt know it was an app. should I bother or just let this one go? seems like I prob missed the boat on this by like 10 years haha
It's much easier with an app IMO. If you are having a baby soon, it's still the time.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3173 posts
1136 upvotes
This whole program seems like a waste of time. It's been 7 months and I have 1300 points... which is enough for what? A book? place mat?

Has anyone actually claimed worthwhile rewards? I am curious to know how long it took.
Sep 25, 2013
27 posts
130 upvotes
There were much better rewards in the past. Years back I got a Plasmacar. It’s really dwindled in the most recent years. Apparently, it’s a outside party that provides these rewards. I did notice once that the Pampers.com in the USA had better rewards. I’m still collecting hoping one day the rewards will improve.
Sep 25, 2013
27 posts
130 upvotes
Check your emails.

Swaddlers only.
Get 2x points.
Through to April 29.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1663 upvotes
jt05mi wrote: This whole program seems like a waste of time. It's been 7 months and I have 1300 points... which is enough for what? A book? place mat?

Has anyone actually claimed worthwhile rewards? I am curious to know how long it took.
Pampers rewards suck now. All you see are a bunch of crappy coupons from like Shutterfly, which has free stuff all the time, BUT they hit you hard on shipping charges lol. Ends up being the same picking it up locally.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3173 posts
1136 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote: Pampers rewards suck now. All you see are a bunch of crappy coupons from like Shutterfly, which has free stuff all the time, BUT they hit you hard on shipping charges lol. Ends up being the same picking it up locally.
Couldn't agree more.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2693 posts
897 upvotes
Winnipeg
I just wish that the plasmacar would come back so that I would drain my points and then be done with it.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1948 posts
1476 upvotes
pswart wrote: I just wish that the plasmacar would come back so that I would drain my points and then be done with it.
Howmany points were needed in the past to redeem for the plasmacar?
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2693 posts
897 upvotes
Winnipeg
adilh53 wrote: Howmany points were needed in the past to redeem for the plasmacar?
I think 6,000? It's likely in the thread somewhere. Perhaps someone else remembers for sure.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2002
15147 posts
6717 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pswart wrote: I think 6,000? It's likely in the thread somewhere. Perhaps someone else remembers for sure.
I think it was 5,000 at one point in 2014 (that's when I redeemed the bulk of my points for 2 plasmacars).
Jul 5, 2008
105 posts
90 upvotes
GTA
New rewards:

Starbucks US$10 eGift Card (1800 pts)

BabyGap US$15 eGift Card (2600 pts)

*Your USD gift card can be used in Canada and the currency conversion will take place at the time of redemption.
**Limit one per month
***Your digital code will be sent to your email address in the next 24 hours.
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2693 posts
897 upvotes
Winnipeg
Does anyone know if the us Starbucks cards get converted to Canadian?

Also, same question with gap gift cards. Also, can they be used at regular gap and not babygap?
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
2364 posts
1114 upvotes
Toronto
rebel400d wrote: New rewards:

Starbucks US$10 eGift Card (1800 pts)

BabyGap US$15 eGift Card (2600 pts)

*Your USD gift card can be used in Canada and the currency conversion will take place at the time of redemption.
**Limit one per month
***Your digital code will be sent to your email address in the next 24 hours.
I dont see Starbucks GC as an option in the app. Maybe they are sold out already..
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1663 upvotes
pswart wrote: Does anyone know if the us Starbucks cards get converted to Canadian?

Also, same question with gap gift cards. Also, can they be used at regular gap and not babygap?
geogolem wrote: I dont see Starbucks GC as an option in the app. Maybe they are sold out already..
When I used one GAP in USD last yr, it just got automaticlaly converted.

I still see the Starbucks GC on the website on laptop.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Sep 30, 2004
734 posts
122 upvotes
Markham
pswart wrote: Does anyone know if the us Starbucks cards get converted to Canadian?

Starbucks card converts to Canadian automatically. However you can't transfers the amount over to another gift card like you can with the Canadian ones.