Expired Hot Deals

Panasonic Infrared Convection Toaster Oven $169.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 8th, 2020 5:47 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 29, 2013
166 posts
304 upvotes

Panasonic Infrared Convection Toaster Oven $169.99

Deal Link:
Price:
169.99
Savings:
50 off
Expiry:
August 16, 2020
Hi everyone,
I came across this deal on Costco.ca, for the Panasonic Infrared Convection Toaster Oven:

https://www.costco.ca/panasonic-infrare ... 30092.html

Same price on Amazon, and lowest price according to CCC. Overall seems well reviewed.

EDIT: Looks like it is sold out at Costco, still available for same price at Amazon and Best Buy (see post #20 for links)
Last edited by dosanjha on Aug 5th, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
49 replies
Newbie
Aug 4, 2018
68 posts
200 upvotes
For those in the market for one, you might want to check out the Instant Pot Omni Plus which adds air frying and dehydrating for about $80 more (or in my case $30 more since I bought from Amazon Warehouse). It’s a great device and holds a ton.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3361 posts
2874 upvotes
Toronto
looks like a great substitute for those breville ones
Member
Oct 19, 2009
282 posts
164 upvotes
DavidF41898 wrote: For those in the market for one, you might want to check out the Instant Pot Omni Plus which adds air frying and dehydrating for about $80 more (or in my case $30 more since I bought from Amazon Warehouse). It’s a great device and holds a ton.
LMAOF brands are selling actually convection oven as Air Frier now
Sr. Member
Jul 11, 2003
661 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Have one of these, works great. Heats up fast.
Newbie
Aug 4, 2018
68 posts
200 upvotes
Having read how air fryers are just “glorified convection ovens”, I originally bought a Breville Smart Oven with convection at twice the cost and tried making my cauliflower wings as I did with my Cuisinart Air Fryer. A giant, soggy mess. Versus the Omni at half the cost and did the job perfectly.


eforblue wrote:
LMAOF brands are selling actually convection oven as Air Frier now
Member
Oct 19, 2009
282 posts
164 upvotes
DavidF41898 wrote: Having read how air fryers are just “glorified convection ovens”, I originally bought a Breville Smart Oven with convection at twice the cost and tried making my cauliflower wings as I did with my Cuisinart Air Fryer. A giant, soggy mess. Versus the Omni at half the cost and did the job perfectly.
Breville Smart Oven is not a great product as anything.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2009
969 posts
586 upvotes
Montreal
DavidF41898 wrote: For those in the market for one, you might want to check out the Instant Pot Omni Plus which adds air frying and dehydrating for about $80 more (or in my case $30 more since I bought from Amazon Warehouse). It’s a great device and holds a ton.
I’ve been wanting one of these for months, but they never had stock! Now there are 3 in warehouse deals for $206. Breville Smart Oven Pro was too big and honestly not good so I returned it. Settled on a Cuisinart digital and quite happy with it.
Newbie
Aug 4, 2018
68 posts
200 upvotes
eforblue wrote: Breville Smart Oven is not a great product as anything.
I went with Wirecutter’s review and they are usually spot on. Breville Smart Oven listed as Runner-up to Panasonic and Cuisinart.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 17, 2005
4767 posts
1992 upvotes
Markham
I have the Panasonic flashxpress (same tech) and it's fantastic but it's short on space. $80 USD would be an amazing value but that's not really much of an option right now
Member
Feb 8, 2017
330 posts
232 upvotes
evoviii wrote: I have the Panasonic flashxpress (same tech) and it's fantastic but it's short on space. $80 USD would be an amazing value but that's not really much of an option right now
Oops. I thought this was the flashxpress one and just bought it. What's the difference?

I have the flashxpress and love it. Best toaster ever. I bought this one as a gift.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 29, 2013
166 posts
304 upvotes
sierravista wrote: Oops. I thought this was the flashxpress one and just bought it. What's the difference?

I have the flashxpress and love it. Best toaster ever. I bought this one as a gift.
This is like a bigger/newer version of the flashxpress from my understanding.
Jr. Member
Sep 25, 2012
117 posts
68 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Had the smaller version, fanatic little oven until the heating element failed shortly after one year.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
6987 posts
3313 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
cocopro wrote: Had the smaller version, fanatic little oven until the heating element failed shortly after one year.
How long is the warranty?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine

Top