Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Panera

Panera Rapid Pick up 50% off (Max $12.50)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2019 10:46 am
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
ordered dinner for tonight and an extra sandwich for lunch tomorrow. i also had a $2 off sandwich reward i was able to apply to my order. bonus.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
FYI based on some of the comments, their menu might still be screwed up. Last time when they ran this promo, apparently there were items on it that they no longer offer. I had brought it to their attention at that time and had my order refunded as they had messed it up.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
still going strong. put in another order today.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6891 upvotes
Scarberia
Any Scarborough locations Tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Sep 24, 2008
756 posts
355 upvotes
Oakville
Ordered lunch yesterday without any problems. The You Pick 2 salad seems smaller than when you dine in. But at 50% off, I can’t complain.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote: when i use the app to make a rapid pickup order it doesnt show me any cafe's in canada...
Same. And there's one near me 10 minutes away. initially I thought that it might due to thanksgiving so it might be closed but now I'm not sure. Why is it not showing any locations? Sounds like this app is a little janky.
For Sale:
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
riseagainstthemachine wrote: when i use the app to make a rapid pickup order it doesnt show me any cafe's in canada...
thelasthunter wrote: Same. And there's one near me 10 minutes away. initially I thought that it might due to thanksgiving so it might be closed but now I'm not sure. Why is it not showing any locations? Sounds like this app is a little janky.
I have only ever used the website to order, and when they screwed my last order up, I quickly learned that this is most definitely an American company with a handful of locations in Canada, and as a result, there is little to no oversight happening for locations here. So it would not surprise me in the least if the app only lists the US locations / is intended only for US customers.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
toguy wrote: I have only ever used the website to order, and when they screwed my last order up, I quickly learned that this is most definitely an American company with a handful of locations in Canada, and as a result, there is little to no oversight happening for locations here. So it would not surprise me in the least if the app only lists the US locations / is intended only for US customers.
Agreed. But it also sounds like many people here are able to get the app to work properly, so I'm wondering how, because this sounds like a good deal.
For Sale:
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
I always order on the website and never have a problem
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17376 upvotes
Markham
If you order soup...do you order cup, bowl or bread bowl? How do they do soup in a bread bowl for "Rapid pick up" - is that take out?

A cup of soup contains one cup (8 ounces). A bowl is 1.5 cups (12 ounces). A Bread Bowl comes with one cup of soup (8 ounces).

Edit: just did my first order...ordered a bowl which is roughly cup and a half. Decided I didn't need a bread bowl (8oz) as they give you a side baguette.

Thanks.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Jan 2, 2018
459 posts
393 upvotes
toguy wrote: I have only ever used the website to order, and when they screwed my last order up, I quickly learned that this is most definitely an American company with a handful of locations in Canada, and as a result, there is little to no oversight happening for locations here. So it would not surprise me in the least if the app only lists the US locations / is intended only for US customers.
This is exactly it. The app doesn’t even show up on the canadian ios app store. There’s no support for Canada, you must order on the website.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
got in my final order before the deal expires today

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)