Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Papa John's Pizza

Papa Johns 50% off your online order of regular priced items

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2015 3:45 pm
[OP]
Jan 2, 2013
191 posts
188 upvotes
Leaf nation

[Papa John's Pizza] Papa Johns 50% off your online order of regular priced items

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
July 20, 2015
More offers from Papa John's Pizza
50% OFF your entire Online Order of regular menu priced products!

Spread the Savings by sharing the promo code SPL50 with your friends and family.

Everything online...including the wings!
29 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24588 posts
34246 upvotes
Toronto
doesn't work for everything. Tried a small , one topping from Dundas St E in Toronto. Wouldn't apply further discount. However, for same location it did work fine on chicken wings ($5.07 total for eight wings after tax and discount)
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13820 posts
2948 upvotes
Vancouver
lol these are becoming every other day now :) slow during summer I guess
[OP]
Jan 2, 2013
191 posts
188 upvotes
Leaf nation
sprung wrote: doesn't work for everything. Tried a small , one topping from Dundas St E in Toronto. Wouldn't apply further discount. However, for same location it did work fine on chicken wings ($5.07 total for eight wings after tax and discount)
Must be menu items. Won't work on anything you customize...from what Ive tried
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10706 posts
3367 upvotes
double check your pizzas before you leave, I went on Thursday and picked up in store, the box said my order, inside were the wrong pizzas, not even close to what I ordered, I had drove about 20 minutes when I noticed, called the store, was on hold the whole 20 minutes driving back, they then tried to give me my 40 minute old pizzas like nothing was wrong.
Aug 16, 2006
29 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Works here in BC...just tried to customize one of their LARGE pizzas. I added items, then put the coupon code in afterwards...50% works!

Omydeal wrote: Must be menu items. Won't work on anything you customize...from what Ive tried
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1180 posts
663 upvotes
I went out on a limb the last SPL50 code and bought one of the bacon cheeseburger pizzas with the dill pickles...delicious! The code was fantastic when i used it last, got 2 mediums (1 specialty) and a breadstick order for less than 20 with taxes, it was a steal. I sure wouldn't want to pay $40 for that same order though.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4507 posts
4825 upvotes
North Vancouver location works as well. Has anyone tried their Greek Pizza? Planning on trying it.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2220 posts
925 upvotes
Edmonton
Works in Edmonton again - I think I've ordered using this code the last few times it's been active.

Can't imagine paying full price, but can't argue with $26 for two large specialty pizzas, breadsticks and some chicken poppers.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4507 posts
4825 upvotes
Totally, can't imagine paying $20 for a large pizza. At the same time, Boston Pizza charges $30 for a large pizza. LOL
Dec 6, 2013
909 posts
445 upvotes
Ontario
rocking23nf wrote: double check your pizzas before you leave, I went on Thursday and picked up in store, the box said my order, inside were the wrong pizzas, not even close to what I ordered, I had drove about 20 minutes when I noticed, called the store, was on hold the whole 20 minutes driving back, they then tried to give me my 40 minute old pizzas like nothing was wrong.
That is completely unacceptable. They should have given you a NEW pizza for free!
:cool:
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10706 posts
3367 upvotes
xfftwf wrote: That is completely unacceptable. They should have given you a NEW pizza for free!
they offered to remake the pizzas when I refused the 40 minute old ones, told me 20 more minutes, I declined, they offered me 50% off my next order which was kinda insulting since I was there for a 50% deal.

I spent around 500$ at that store last year. Sent them a long email, got a robot reply, and that's all.
Nov 1, 2014
18 posts
Winnipeg, MB
Looks like this deal is over now it says the code is invalid now...should of jumped on this yesterday. :facepalm:
Aug 28, 2007
696 posts
528 upvotes
Thorold
hungryf0rdeals wrote: Looks like this deal is over now it says the code is invalid now...should of jumped on this yesterday. :facepalm:
Sign up a junk email to their mailing list, it's been happening like every 2 days.
Oct 4, 2009
33 posts
3 upvotes
N.B.
I have an account with Papa Johns's and receive promotional e-mails from them and I never get informed of these 50% off deals. I missed a lot of them until I started checking on here daily but when I go to order it always says the code is invalid. They never seem to work in N.B.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1349 posts
930 upvotes
YYC
I didn't get an email today but I tried the SPL50 code and it gave me 50% off so it appears to be working today!
Dec 2, 2008
631 posts
68 upvotes
Belleville
Working in Belleville today too. So wasn't in the mood to cook dinner tonight.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
13820 posts
2948 upvotes
Vancouver
Yes they might as well just keep it everyday lol, codes are like twice a week now. Use to be once every few weeks.

Enjoy
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4641 posts
2515 upvotes
Confirmed code is still working in BC