Expired Hot Deals

Papa John's Pizza

25% Off Regular Priced Menu Items

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2022 5:46 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 8, 2020
132 posts
556 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Papa John's Pizza] 25% Off Regular Priced Menu Items

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
March 31, 2022
Retailer:
Papa John's Pizza
More offers from Papa John's Pizza
Use promo code 25FORU for 25% off regular priced menu items until March 31, 2022. Staff at my local Papa Johns gave me a card when I was just there. The code is valid on all regular priced pizzas, sides like garlic knots, breadsticks, chicken wings, dipping sauces, pop, and desserts. So much for those New Years resolutions! :)
8 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3674 posts
7179 upvotes
4TOP is another one. Large 4 topper for 14.99. Ends up being cheaper than 25% off if you really need 4 toppings
Public Mobile customer
Jr. Member
Nov 27, 2018
179 posts
341 upvotes
NavieM wrote: 4TOP is another one. Large 4 topper for 14.99. Ends up being cheaper than 25% off if you really need 4 toppings
In their app, you can always get a large 4 topping for 12.99. And accumulate points on top of that. Worth getting the app
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3674 posts
7179 upvotes
Tpzyyy wrote: In their app, you can always get a large 4 topping for 12.99. And accumulate points on top of that. Worth getting the app
Is it only certain provinces ?
I was trying to get some pizza deals a few weeks ago and had to call in to a few locations and ask if they knew any codes lol.
This was pretty much the only thing they had. I’m not sure how to get it for 12.99 on the app
Public Mobile customer
Jr. Member
Nov 27, 2018
179 posts
341 upvotes
NavieM wrote: Is it only certain provinces ?
I was trying to get some pizza deals a few weeks ago and had to call in to a few locations and ask if they knew any codes lol.
This was pretty much the only thing they had. I’m not sure how to get it for 12.99 on the app
I never thought if it was province related tbh lol. In their app, after you confirm your location, the third tab on the top is named Specials, its usually under that
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
16374 posts
31499 upvotes
Scarborough
Tpzyyy wrote: I never thought if it was province related tbh lol. In their app, after you confirm your location, the third tab on the top is named Specials, its usually under that
I think the deals under Specials are location specific. I see a large 4 topping pizza for $11.99 at the location near me.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2013
1173 posts
1901 upvotes
Saint John
25OFF is an ongoing code for 25% off. It never expires
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
3175 posts
3376 upvotes
Toronto, ON
demon1102 wrote: 25OFF is an ongoing code for 25% off. It never expires
Was just going to say this. Been using 25OFF for almost 2 years. Always works.
Newbie
Mar 23, 2021
17 posts
5 upvotes
50% off after 9PM in London,ON Papa Johns
"night50"

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)