Expired Hot Deals

[Papa John's Pizza] 40% off any pizza at Regular Menu Price the day after a Grand Slam

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2018 12:26 am
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6654 posts
2904 upvotes
thebigbully wrote: Is the pizza worth it?
same as dominos, for taste and ingredients. I recall the Papa Johns in the US was better but perhaps they also declined in quality.
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2005
905 posts
616 upvotes
Was so tempted to use the papaslam code today - managed to get into the gym and resist :P
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2191 posts
1756 upvotes
Vancouver
I can't bring myself to order more of this filth even at 40% off. But that garlic butter shit is so disgustingly good.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 19, 2010
6110 posts
4338 upvotes
Toronto
evanwier wrote: I can't bring myself to order more of this filth even at 40% off. But that garlic butter shit is so disgustingly good.
This sums up how I feel.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Newbie
Dec 23, 2016
59 posts
47 upvotes
Mykolas wrote: Was so tempted to use the papaslam code today - managed to get into the gym and resist :P
You have less pizza strength than me..no papaslam code today but they have 25%off for me targeted in the app. I'm sold for a large meat lovers with jalapeno, they always add so many the cheese is stained green...mmmm
Sr. Member
Apr 8, 2005
905 posts
616 upvotes
spiderspawnx wrote: You have less pizza strength than me..no papaslam code today but they have 25%off for me targeted in the app. I'm sold for a large meat lovers with jalapeno, they always add so many the cheese is stained green...mmmm
Haha, enjoy!

Papaslam is also back for today:

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)