Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
March 14, 2017
Retailer:
Papa John's Pizza
More offers from Papa John's Pizza
Use promo code CAD50CA, Tuesday March 14 only at participating locations.

Kingston Road / Victoria Park Avenue location is working.
7 replies
Jan 8, 2009
457 posts
74 upvotes
hot_potato wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 12:41 pm
How does Papa Johns compare to Dominos or Pizza Hut? I see that Dominos has 50% off pizza this whole week.
sounds like you have your answer. papa john's tonight. dominos the rest of the week to compare!
[OP]
Jul 16, 2007
287 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
hot_potato wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 12:41 pm
How does Papa Johns compare to Dominos or Pizza Hut? I see that Dominos has 50% off pizza this whole week.
Papa John's is similar to Dominos, with slightly better ingredients. And each pizza comes with a spicy pepperoncini and garlic "butter" for dipping. I prefer Papa John's over Dominos and Pizza Hut.
Oct 30, 2013
61 posts
14 upvotes
Alberta
its not similar at all, papa johns is fresh dough. fresh ingredients.
this is from operating experience
Jan 31, 2007
135 posts
61 upvotes
British Columbia
bertstare wrote:
Mar 14th, 2017 3:30 pm
its not similar at all, papa johns is fresh dough. fresh ingredients.
this is from operating experience

At least at my local Papa John's, the dough is not made fresh onsite but rather arrives in ball form in a refridgerated distribution truck. I'm not sure if this is the case with Domino's as well but I assume so. Hopefully someone can confirm.

In my opinion the "quality" of Papa John's and Domino's are roughly the same. Papa John's has a few more topping and menu options than Domino's and both are priced competitively (especially when frequently available discount codes are factored in) but neither product ever gets me particularly excited.

I usually spend a little more at Panago or one of the non-franchise pizzerias in the area but promos like these are hard to pass up when I want something quick and cheap and am less concerned with "quality". Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4338 posts
493 upvotes
Scarborough
Arggggg after 3 or so years, whatever system they google/canadapost uses, it still can't generate our address correctly! So now I can't order pizza :(
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b