[Papa John's Pizza] 50% off all Regular priced pizzas all week

Savings:
50% off
Expiry:
November 10, 2019
Retailer:
Papa John's Pizza
More offers from Papa John's Pizza
Just got a email for 50% off ALL regular priced pizzas all week. Guess I know what I am eating most of the week.

Promo code: CAN50
Last edited by lickmytofu on Nov 4th, 2019 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
46 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1889 posts
1093 upvotes
Markham
Canada wide or region specific?
-------
Thank you
Feb 22, 2008
7 posts
18 upvotes
Kitchener
www.papajohns.com

For those who don't won't to search and want something to click

EARLY50 also works mon-thurs for 50% off.

Either code will bring a large down to $6.75 (cheese pizza) to $10 for speciality.
Feb 22, 2008
7 posts
18 upvotes
Kitchener
Works in Ontario, not sure other places.
Nov 14, 2015
425 posts
234 upvotes
Unionville, ON
Not valid in Stouffville, ON. They have 40% off pizza code in the "Specials" tab though

edit - they also have a 50% off coupon but it only works on Monday
Last edited by stancehunter on Nov 4th, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks eating cheap pizza for whole week
And 10 pizza daily
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
8463 posts
2929 upvotes
Any limit to the amount of pizzas per code?
Sep 23, 2010
229 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
Gutty96 wrote: Any limit to the amount of pizzas per code?
Seems like it’s 10 per a post above. That said, you have to enter the code each time before you select a pizza. You can’t add 3 pizzas then input one code at checkout as it’ll only discount one pizza not to the entire order.
Sep 4, 2012
40 posts
27 upvotes
Just a heads up for online orders. If I were you, I would definitely visit the store and place your order instead because no matter which location I go too, the cashier that takes my cash is also the pizza maker and no one washes their hands before picking up the dough. These locations include all 3 locations in Peterborough and the new location in Oshawa on Park Road South. I even tried getting hold of the head office of papajohns and no one returned my call or my email.

thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1237 posts
536 upvotes
Calgary, AB
jwfromm wrote: Just a heads up for online orders. If I were you, I would definitely visit the store and place your order instead because no matter which location I go too, the cashier that takes my cash is also the pizza maker and no one washes their hands before picking up the dough. These locations include all 3 locations in Peterborough and the new location in Oshawa on Park Road South. I even tried getting hold of the head office of papajohns and no one returned my call or my email.

thanks
When society has to put up signs telling people to wash their hands, you know people don't do it ANYWHERE! Lol. Nothing is safe fr dirty fingers.