Expired Hot Deals

Papa John's Pizza

50% OFF! It's Customer Appreciation Week! YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2020 8:22 pm
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 22, 2008
5053 posts
4190 upvotes
BC
Anfaax wrote: It's YMMV, why are there so many downvotes.....
Ever see a toddler throw a fit about something not being fair?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
32003 posts
13502 upvotes
unshavenyak wrote: The founder and former CEO used the N-word on a company telecon. He also exploited workers (split hours between stores to avoid paying overtime or giving full time benefits, trying to union bust, etc). It’s fine if you like their pizza, but it’s also fine if people do want to give business to such an awful company.
And that's different than thousands of other companies how exactly? I mean if you want to take some holier-than-thou "ethcial" stance on stuff like this you'll probably have to boycott a huge chunk of "corporate America" and start doing things like farming your own food, etc.

Anyway there are tons of other places with pizza deals all the time if you're convinced whomever you buy from is all that better.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
6530 posts
3114 upvotes
Germany
ES_Revenge wrote: And that's different than thousands of other companies how exactly? I mean if you want to take some holier-than-thou "ethcial" stance on stuff like this you'll probably have to boycott a huge chunk of "corporate America" and start doing things like farming your own food, etc.

Anyway there are tons of other places with pizza deals all the time if you're convinced whomever you buy from is all that better.
Hey, I'm not the one who brought up why he didn't understand why a PoC might want to avoid Papa John's. I simply explained why they would. As for boycotting huge chunks of companies, I do. My wife and I stopped buying Barilla when Guido Barilla came out as an open homophobe. The Volkswagen group--VW, Audi, Porsche and all their other brands--are dead to us. I try my best to live my values. Ultimately it's not perfect, but as you pointed out, there's dozens of pizza joints, so if someone wants to avoid this franchise, it's trivial.

Back to the thread, it's a good deal.
Member
Jan 28, 2008
357 posts
127 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Not able to get the deal, however, if you can get it, it's a good deal
Member
Apr 17, 2016
358 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
Doesn't work for me but their specials page shows a deal buy one pizza get one free (equal or lesser value) which is basically 50% off provided both pizzas are the same price.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2017
1144 posts
1196 upvotes
Calgary
Worked at my location in Calgary too.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2007
1777 posts
1977 upvotes
you can also use 25OFF any extras you want to order
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10572 posts
5469 upvotes
Toronto
does it work for anyone in scar ?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Member
Mar 20, 2019
318 posts
690 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: Ever see a toddler throw a fit about something not being fair?
I was actually looking for an answer, not sarcastic dribble
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 22, 2008
5053 posts
4190 upvotes
BC
Anfaax wrote: I was actually looking for an answer, not sarcastic dribble
Drivel not dribble, but don't worry, I still value your opinion. /sarcasm.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 24, 2008
1388 posts
996 upvotes
daonlyplaya wrote: I've had a working 50% off code for like over a year now.. They forgot to expire it or something. I still use it from time to time but their pizza is meh. I usually wait around for offers from the other chains
Would like to know too :D
[OP]
Member
Sep 5, 2015
289 posts
1036 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Two more days left to claim 50% off.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Newbie
Mar 6, 2019
89 posts
80 upvotes
Center of the Univer…
Pochacco wrote: does it work for anyone in scar ?
Did anyone get it to work anywhere?? Not working in Scar
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
16374 posts
31499 upvotes
Scarborough
DrEggman399 wrote: Did anyone get it to work anywhere?? Not working in Scar
Didn't work at the 3 locations near me, but one of them had a 40% off pizza coupon on the specials page which I ended up using.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
May 4, 2007
1168 posts
470 upvotes
Montreal
ES_Revenge wrote: And that's different than thousands of other companies how exactly? I mean if you want to take some holier-than-thou "ethcial" stance on stuff like this you'll probably have to boycott a huge chunk of "corporate America" and start doing things like farming your own food, etc.

Anyway there are tons of other places with pizza deals all the time if you're convinced whomever you buy from is all that better.
What a terrible mindset...

How about making people aware so that they can decide for themselves? And yes, some of us may want to boycott a "huge" chunk of businesses so that we can hope for change. (Since when is trying to do something right is "holier-than-thou"?!)
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
32003 posts
13502 upvotes
dysonlu wrote: What a terrible mindset...
:rolleyes:
dysonlu wrote: How about making people aware so that they can decide for themselves?
Well I actually did that more than the other guy that just said "POC" and then peaced out of the thread :rolleyes: By me posting someone else followed up with the information. Now as said, there are thousands of corporations out there that have similar things "to be made aware of" but if you wanna "be aware" of all of those things you are going to have very very few companies you can do business with. Typically the bigger the company the worse the "secrets" are.

There's lots of companies that I don't and will never buy from or support in any way but that's mostly because they are straight-up scamming by gouging or selling absolute trash products (or both); not because of some moral stuff because I think I'm better than everyone else because I "learned" some tidbit about them on the intarwebs that didn't look great from some random political perspective.
dysonlu wrote: And yes, some of us may want to boycott a "huge" chunk of businesses so that we can hope for change. (Since when is trying to do something right is "holier-than-thou"?!)
Keep on fighting the good fight bro. Crusaders be crusadin'. Don't know what else to tell you. You don't want to buy from someone because of this nonsense I can probably point out 100 other companies you do, that have similar questionable morals/ethics from your point of view. The holier-than-thou part comes in where you think that by boycotting Papa John's you're being so awesome while in the meantime in hypocritical fashion you're going to some other pizza joint all the time that's just as bad or possibly worse....or whatever other companies you may be a customer of. Intentional or not, the hypocrisy is what is holier-than-thou, not the feeble "hope for change" mindset--I mean that's just feeble idealism, but whatever. But sure man you're a champion of POC since you boycott Papa Johns...where should I bring your crown your highness?

Top