• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2021 3:02 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1776 posts
1299 upvotes
Brampton
Papa Johns sucks even pizza is not good, cheap on toppings, every time I try hopping for the best I am disappointed so no more for me. I will stick with dominos at 50 % off
Apr 21, 2015
364 posts
452 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Just adding to the list of people that have eaten papa John's wings and regretted every moment of it.

Their pizza sucks too. Just avoid PJ's entirely.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10642 posts
3314 upvotes
k847848 wrote: Price and quantity?
22-24$, probably 50 seasoned wings. they are fresh in the fresh meats area of costco.
Dec 8, 2010
117 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Paradise pizza and Wings - On Steeles by Jane. All wings $0.60.

You get them in 10, 20, 30, 50, and 100

Pretty decent. Their pizza deals are pretty awesome too
Jul 16, 2015
628 posts
559 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
MooseV2 wrote: That’s really bad. The pizza place I buy from in KW sells 3lbs for $17
Hey, which place is this? I usually go to pyramid because I think it's the best value and tastes pretty darn good. Plus, it's literally a couple of blocks away.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1335 posts
1042 upvotes
To each their own, I like papa John's pizza and their wings, around our area at least. Their 4 topping large pizza for $12.99 is a pretty decent deal with plenty of toppings.

Wings itself definitely not a deal, though their garlic parmesan wings are nice (bit on the salty side). $1 a wing though, no thanks. Would only get it with my PJ rewards.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Jan 4, 2014
443 posts
566 upvotes
Paris
Wow.
0 and 36.
I don't think I have ever seen this before.
Well 0 and 37 now :-)
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1940 posts
666 upvotes
I suspect OP owns a Papa John's
Jun 18, 2016
870 posts
2644 upvotes
dwfLuid wrote: Hey, which place is this? I usually go to pyramid because I think it's the best value and tastes pretty darn good. Plus, it's literally a couple of blocks away.
It's called Canadian Pizza: http://www.canadianpizzanwings.ca

Definitely the best value for wings. I can vouch for wet cajun, and can say suicide isn't very hot. Also for some reason the prices/lb are about $1 less when ordering through Skip. Not sure why. Delivery is less directly through their website though so I guess it's a wash.
Jul 16, 2015
628 posts
559 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
MooseV2 wrote: It's called Canadian Pizza: http://www.canadianpizzanwings.ca

Definitely the best value for wings. I can vouch for wet cajun, and can say suicide isn't very hot. Also for some reason the prices/lb are about $1 less when ordering through Skip. Not sure why. Delivery is less directly through their website though so I guess it's a wash.
Thanks man. Always looking to try out places in the kitchener area. I've been here 8 years and there aren't nearly as many options as I'm used to in Toronto. That's the one thing I really miss. Probably a good thing cause I don't go out to eat as much anymore. Lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)