Expired Hot Deals

[Papa John's Pizza] Online Only 50% off all Pizzas May 6th - 17th YMMV (see list of participating locations inside) (GTA only)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 11:03 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 9, 2006
1072 posts
211 upvotes
Mississauga
FireSlash wrote: This deal is for Ontario ONLY... PAPA John's has a hard on for that province only. Pizza Hut and Dominos doesn't hate...
doesn't work in many locations such as Mississauga or Oakville either
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10809 posts
2742 upvotes
Scarberia
Any pers plat cc member here.... Is it coded 6x when u buy gcs at papa John's.. Tia


Code works at
2014 LAWRENCE AVE EAST TORONTO, ON M1R 2Z1 (416)755-7575

Extra large meat lovers is 13$plus taxes
Images
  • upload.png
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
45 posts
46 upvotes
FireSlash wrote: This deal is for Ontario ONLY... PAPA John's has a hard on for that province only. Pizza Hut and Dominos doesn't hate...
Wait, there are other provinces? 🧐
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2005
2899 posts
796 upvotes
Toronto
ChinpokoMon wrote: Keep in mind that your Papa Dough is always used before any discount is applied, so you're not really getting as good a deal as you think you might be.

For example, let's say you have $10 in Papa Dough, and you're ordering $40 worth of pizzas.

You may think that because of the 50% promo, the pizzas became $20, and after applying $10 in Papa Dough, you will be paying only $10.

But in reality, the $10 Papa Dough is used on the regular price of the pizzas first, so the pizzas became $30, and then the 50% discount is applied, so you're actually paying $15.
Ordered a XL Meats Pizza for $1.70 after $10 Papa Dough
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1509 posts
878 upvotes
Toronto
Wish it also worked on the other menu items, curious about those "Papadillas".

If anyone can't get it to work for their area, feel free to have it delivered to me and I can let you know how it was. I'll even take pictures and give you the box if you want.
Member
Dec 2, 2014
345 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto, ON
papa johns always have shitty locations. I can never go there cause they're all **** 400 miles away. Pizza Pizza on the other hand is everywhere but they're shit..
Newbie
Mar 9, 2013
76 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
atomee wrote: papa johns always have shitty locations. I can never go there cause they're all **** 400 miles away. Pizza Pizza on the other hand is everywhere but they're shit..
Sorry to hear about your experience. Whereabouts are you located? I know there is a lot more locations around now. While I agree that some locations are a hit or miss because they're new franchises, there are several locations with owners who's been in the pizza industry for over 15 years and understand the importance of quality and service. If you send me a private message, I will be happy to do something to make your experience better next time!
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
2958 posts
2665 upvotes
Toronto, ON
atomee wrote: papa johns always have shitty locations. I can never go there cause they're all **** 400 miles away. Pizza Pizza on the other hand is everywhere but they're shit..
I used to feel the same way until recently, a new location opened up near me. Now it's all I order.
They always give a free dipping sauce and a pickled jalapeno pepper, both of which I like with their pizza.
Jr. Member
Mar 31, 2009
100 posts
129 upvotes
Code worked for me on Steeles west location. Ordered two take out regular Pizza.
However, their regular menu pricing is more expensive to begin with, comparing similar Pizza sizes to other places. Pizza was ok but nothing special.
It is good deal if you are withing acceptable driving distance. I wouldn't bother without the coupon.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10809 posts
2742 upvotes
Scarberia
hows their bacon? is it the strips or crumbled bits? i HATE bits...strips are always premium 2x cost at other shops
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
Dec 2, 2014
345 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto, ON
suganthan6a wrote: Sorry to hear about your experience. Whereabouts are you located? I know there is a lot more locations around now. While I agree that some locations are a hit or miss because they're new franchises, there are several locations with owners who's been in the pizza industry for over 15 years and understand the importance of quality and service. If you send me a private message, I will be happy to do something to make your experience better next time!
Oh sorry, what I meant was there just aren't enough locations near by. There's zero Papa John's nearby my place for me to go there. I live on Yonge and Finch btw.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
17165 posts
4362 upvotes
Toronto
What's good or what are they known for?

I've never eaten at a Papa John's but seems like Mother's Day is a good occasion to go
RedFlagDeals addict
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2005
2899 posts
796 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote: What's good or what are they known for?

I've never eaten at a Papa John's but seems like Mother's Day is a good occasion to go
My reg order:

Extra Large Original Crust All The Meats Pizza
Beef, Spicy Italian Sausage, Grilled Chicken, Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon
Sauce: Original Sauce
Instructions: Original Pizza Sauce
Newbie
Jan 6, 2016
55 posts
9 upvotes
Airdrie, Alberta
Anyone know of any codes for Alberta? We've been having their pizza for a long time and it never disappoints.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
2958 posts
2665 upvotes
Toronto, ON
BCMTouring wrote: Anyone know of any codes for Alberta? We've been having their pizza for a long time and it never disappoints.
Try one of the following for 25% off. Won't work on specials.

25OFF
PAPATRACK
PEPSI25

Top