64 posts
150 upvotes

[Papa John's Pizza] Papa Johns 50% OFF Pizza All Week(Online Only) YMMV

Savings:
50% OFF
Expiry:
February 9, 2020
More offers from Papa John's Pizza
Got this email saying its 50% off pizza at Papa Johns all week for Online orders. Code PJ50. Deal expires February 9th.

This is a good change from Domino's 50 off deal.

Participating locations are in the image posted (thanks to suganthan6a)
Images
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by Aj2beast on Jan 28th, 2020 11:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Thread Summary

PJ50 for 50% at participating locations in the GTA shown in image.
81 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4300 posts
1819 upvotes
and PJ is better than Domino's
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
64 posts
150 upvotes
ilove wrote: and PJ is better than Domino's
Yeah after having a PJ open near me I prefer them over domino's
Jun 15, 2019
242 posts
213 upvotes
What do you guys order because I tried two papa johns and I disliked it very much. One of them even closed down.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4102 posts
5257 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Depends on your local franchise. I like the local domino's a lot better than the local papa johns, but only because the local pj's has under new ownership and they kinda skimp on the toppings.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1186 posts
520 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Aj2beast wrote: Got this email saying its 50% off at Papa Johns all week for Online orders. Code PJ50. Deal expires February 9th.

This is a good change from Domino's 50 off deal
OP, greatly appreciate if you can update title to say 50% off "pizza". Had my hopes up for some wings! Lol
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
64 posts
150 upvotes
Fort McMurray wrote: OP, greatly appreciate if you can update title to say 50% off "pizza". Had my hopes up for some wings! Lol
Gotcha
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
64 posts
150 upvotes
Strandednomad wrote: What do you guys order because I tried two papa johns and I disliked it very much. One of them even closed down.
I order the veggie pizza because the base price is cheaper and I get it XL. Make sure you make it XL when you are customizing it instead of after when it asks you to "Papa Size" it for 3.00. Then I put on chicken and bacon to replace the tomatoes and black olives(PJ doesn't charge extra for chicken) and I make is BBQ sauce as the base. Total for an xl for me in Ontario comes out to 11.30 which is cheaper and better then what I get at domino's.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
7558 posts
1012 upvotes
Toronto
Aj2beast wrote: I order the veggie pizza because the base price is cheaper and I get it XL. Make sure you make it XL when you are customizing it instead of after when it asks you to "Papa Size" it for 3.00. Then I put on chicken and bacon to replace the tomatoes and black olives(PJ doesn't charge extra for chicken) and I make is BBQ sauce as the base. Total for an xl for me in Ontario comes out to 11.30 which is cheaper and better then what I get at domino's.
Gonna try that out this week!
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
64 posts
150 upvotes
PCDawg wrote: Gonna try that out this week!
Oh yeah and make sure to get it well done lol
Dec 12, 2015
38 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a trick to this, I have tried multiple locations In Toronto and they all say the code is not valid at this location.
Feb 6, 2013
812 posts
884 upvotes
Ontario
But is it though?
That's a pretty big YMMV.
Jul 3, 2016
239 posts
182 upvotes
User660103 wrote: Is there a trick to this, I have tried multiple locations In Toronto and they all say the code is not valid at this location.
Having issue with this code in Alberta too. Maybe it doesn’t start until Feb. 2?

I’m only guessing that since the deal ends on the 9th, and it’s a week long promotion
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4300 posts
1819 upvotes
RoseTech wrote: But is it though?
That's a pretty big YMMV.
Yes. I've had both in a few different locations/provinces. Of course, everything is YMMV but not by a lot here, imo. PJ > Domino's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pizza Hut