2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The promo PJ50 is not working in brampton
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1434 posts
1192 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP. Best pizza imo out of all the food chains, dominos in at a close second imo.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
10516 posts
1747 upvotes
Toronto
After trying almost all of the local pizza places I prefer PJ's over all of them.

The only one I haven't tried in a long time near me is called Pizza Shack and the other one I've never tried is Gino's Pizza. PJ's is pretty decent though.
Sep 27, 2019
38 posts
35 upvotes
golfcraze wrote: For Alberta, try code 50AB. PJ50 didn't work for me but that one did. Only for pizzas. For people who need more than one pizza, just enter and apply the code again after putting the first pizza in the cart.
Worked! Thanks, awesome deal.

Would be nice if this (and other provinces when their codes are found out) could be added to the first post.

I wouldn't have found this if I didn't use the search function for"Alberta" in this thread.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2187 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto
seanymack wrote: said no one ever
I’m surprised, this pizza sucks I don’t think any pizza will ever top pizza hut lol
Mar 6, 2019
49 posts
32 upvotes
Center of the Univer…
Aj2beast wrote: I order the veggie pizza because the base price is cheaper and I get it XL. Make sure you make it XL when you are customizing it instead of after when it asks you to "Papa Size" it for 3.00. Then I put on chicken and bacon to replace the tomatoes and black olives(PJ doesn't charge extra for chicken) and I make is BBQ sauce as the base. Total for an xl for me in Ontario comes out to 11.30 which is cheaper and better then what I get at domino's.
I did this exact thing. Can HIGHLY recommend, was popular with the fam. Do follow the instructions and swap tomatoes, I kept them on and it was somewhat watery. Super tasty.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1434 posts
1192 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Heavenleigh85 wrote: I’m surprised, this pizza sucks I don’t think any pizza will ever top pizza hut lol
Pizza hut is one of the worst for me. It's extremely greasy, too overpriced, and the crust has that dust thing that messes up your clothes, hands and mouth.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Dec 20, 2012
661 posts
531 upvotes
Surrey
blackbirdman wrote: Pizza hut is one of the worst for me. It's extremely greasy, too overpriced, and the crust has that dust thing that messes up your clothes, hands and mouth.
Pizza is ok once in a while I guess when they have their promos. I prefer Domino's Pacific Veggie pizza, but I haven't tried Papa John's yet so I don't know how that compares.
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4814 posts
1924 upvotes
Heavenleigh85 wrote: I’m surprised, this pizza sucks I don’t think any pizza will ever top pizza hut lol
My parents and grandparents grew up on Pizza Hut when they came to Canada in the early 80s. It was good until 2010. Now we all prefer Dominos pan pizza over Pizza Hut pan.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2187 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto
blackbirdman wrote: Pizza hut is one of the worst for me. It's extremely greasy, too overpriced, and the crust has that dust thing that messes up your clothes, hands and mouth.
The greasy ness is the best part I can even eat the crust it’s so tasty 🤤 mmm pizza
Dec 21, 2009
631 posts
216 upvotes
Vancouver
nobody should ever take advice on food from you ever again.
Pizza hut...thats like saying 711 hot dogs are the the best....
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2187 posts
518 upvotes
Toronto
TheSalesman wrote: nobody should ever take advice on food from you ever again.
Y’all have bad taste in pizza
Sep 26, 2016
128 posts
70 upvotes
TheSalesman wrote: nobody should ever take advice on food from you ever again.
Pretty apt comparison. I don't get how anybody can say Pizza Hut is okay with a straight face, let alone better than other chains...