• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2020 6:51 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
3284 posts
555 upvotes
Try MTW50 that’s what is on the flyer for the Oshawa store. Meant only for Monday-Wednesday.
Dec 2, 2004
818 posts
657 upvotes
Last time I tried this promo, was not impressed. Less toppings than Dominos and didn't taste any better (due to their FRESHER ingredients).

Tired of waiting for Domino's random 50% off, so now i just bake Dr. Oetker Casa Di Mama and add hella toppings (usually browned ground beef and extra cheese) and works well ... a bit cheaper too and less hassle of running out to get the Dominos...

The crust is so thin, and topping heavy, that I have to SLIDE each slice onto a plate and cut/eat with a fork ...
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
2100 posts
201 upvotes
H3 Podcast represent, yo... they will have Papa John himself on soon.

Papa Bless!

Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3265 posts
620 upvotes
Doesnt seem to work for Mississauga or Oakville locations?
Jul 17, 2012
707 posts
272 upvotes
Kamloops
Tried papa John's once and had a bad experience. North shore kamloops location. Now only eat domino pan crust and thin crust. All locations in Kamloops domino are excellent. Before in Burnaby had a good pizzahut but replaced with forgot what burger place.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
3233 posts
1274 upvotes
Thanks OP. It's been months since I last had Papa John's. I will definitely take advantage of this at one of the participating locations for the Super Bowl on Sunday. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4300 posts
1820 upvotes
Heavenleigh85 wrote: I’m surprised, this pizza sucks I don’t think any pizza will ever top pizza hut lol
Let me guess. You also think McDonald's makes the best burger right?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2187 posts
520 upvotes
Toronto
ilove wrote: Let me guess. You also think McDonald's makes the best burger right?
Few burgers can top a Big Mac. Argue with me.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
1702 posts
408 upvotes
Montreal
Are their pizza supposed to come with garlic sauce and pepperoncini ? I order PJ for the first time last week and it didn't come with the sauce & pepperoncini
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
2985 posts
17183 upvotes
blzn wrote: RIP pan pizzas :(
Yeah I felt the same way and have never been back since, I much prefer their pan over anyone else’s. I’m back to Dominos for their pan which is half decent but only when they run their 50% promos and even then I’m still hesitant.
Mar 23, 2010
410 posts
239 upvotes
Heavenleigh85 wrote: Few burgers can top a Big Mac. Argue with me.
Literally any burger can top a Big MacSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes their own Angus line can top the Big Mac
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2187 posts
520 upvotes
Toronto
iced~metal wrote: Literally any burger can top a Big MacSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes their own Angus line can top the Big Mac
You do realize the Big Mac is the best selling burger in the world right. Men Lie women lie numbers dont lol
Jul 21, 2005
261 posts
167 upvotes
Kitchener
50% off the amount toppings they put on the pizza too.
Something something dark side...