• May 16th, 2020 6:51 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 15, 2009
398 posts
737 upvotes
Toronto
osuman wrote: Sucks that it only works on 1 pizza
I ordered two. You've just got to manually apply the code for each.

EDIT: For clarity. After you add the first pizza to your cart the coupon will get removed. Just add the coupon code again and add the second pizza to the cart. Now both pizzas in the cart will have the discount applied. Also, you can change the size of the pizza you want by clicking "customize" or something (i faintly recall that the size options were somewhat hidden when the code was applied, but the code worked fine on the two extra large pizzas I ordered).
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
2930 posts
722 upvotes
Toronto
anatman wrote: I ordered two. You've just got to manually apply the code for each.

EDIT: For clarity. After you add the first pizza to your cart the coupon will get removed. Just add the coupon code again and add the second pizza to the cart. Now both pizzas in the cart will have the discount applied. Also, you can change the size of the pizza you want by clicking "customize" or something (i faintly recall that the size options were somewhat hidden when the code was applied, but the code worked fine on the two extra large pizzas I ordered).
oh thanks!!
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2399 posts
1516 upvotes
Toronto
riseagainstthemachine wrote: just got the pj50 code to work in ajax.
I went to this location (North Ajax?) and they never have any napkins for their customers! The last time I ordered from here they gave me two pcs of brown paper towels they had a roll under the front counter. Pizza was ok, toppings seems to be less than Dominoes. May just stick to Dominoes from here on in and they have napkins for their customers!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
May 24, 2006
79 posts
79 upvotes
Reviving this deal.
PJ50 promo code is back for March break!
Jul 27, 2008
64 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Doesn't seem to work for me (located in Toronto).
Part-Time Realtor
May 2, 2009
12 posts
5 upvotes
toronto
Works in east york. Trying a Hawaiian this time. The sausage on the last one i ordered from PJ seemed rancid.