384 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto

[Papa John's Pizza] [Papa John's Pizza] Papa John's 50% off

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Papa John's Pizza
More offers from Papa John's Pizza
Get 50% off any regular menu priced pizzas all day today. Get as many pizzas as you need to feed the team, just add the promo code for each pizza and save a bundle.

Offer available Online Only
USE PROMO CODE SPLASH50CA
still working
8 replies
Mar 14, 2017
99 posts
243 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, got a couple pizzas on the way right now
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2644 posts
1463 upvotes
Vancouver
Should be a signs of 50% returning... havent been many 50% at papajohns lately (closest one recently was canada day/week buy one get one for a toonie).
Sep 30, 2001
27220 posts
6214 upvotes
Toronto
reminder: this thread is for the pizza deal. if you want to discuss the former owner and his vile comments take it to OT
Don't talk about it, be about it
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2644 posts
1463 upvotes
Vancouver
Shieftain wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 8:13 pm
There's even no need for an OT, because I will end the discussion right here. The exact quote was "Colonel Sanders called blacks n—–s." That's it. All he did was say the actual word by mistake instead of saying something like "n-word." Nothing vile about it at all since he wasn't using it against anyone in an offensive manner.

Going back to the OP, this seems like a pretty good deal, but I've never really had Papa John's. Can anyone comment on the quality of their pizza?
Out of all the chain/franchise stores, i find them the best. Also most consistent between locations (pizza hut/dominos seems to vary a lot depending on location and even sometime when). Basically if i get a pizza carving its generally papa johns or costco (mostly if im hungry after/while shopping there lol). There is also the odd time i goto 7-11 since i pass 3 to 5 locations (depending on route) on my way home so during a hot/lazy day, they could be appealing (pizza isnt great but at $7 or $10 with 10 wedges + 1000 pts, its a decent deal and decent meal for those lazy days where you just dont want to cook).
Nov 6, 2006
173 posts
67 upvotes
Coquitlam
I tried to use this today. The store called me and cancelled the order, saying its not a papa johns coupon code. Obviously lying but I don't see any point in making a fuss... I never mess with people who are making my food. I will take my business elsewhere.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5396 posts
309 upvotes
Vancouver
Paigne wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 8:23 pm
Out of all the chain/franchise stores, i find them the best. Also most consistent between locations (pizza hut/dominos seems to vary a lot depending on location and even sometime when). Basically if i get a pizza carving its generally papa johns or costco (mostly if im hungry after/while shopping there lol). There is also the odd time i goto 7-11 since i pass 3 to 5 locations (depending on route) on my way home so during a hot/lazy day, they could be appealing (pizza isnt great but at $7 or $10 with 10 wedges + 1000 pts, its a decent deal and decent meal for those lazy days where you just dont want to cook).
Never tried Costco's pizza before but 10.99 for a 16" is good deal and I think you can order half and half.