Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1554 posts
2161 upvotes

PARAJUMPERS sale 30% OFF NOW

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
I got inside information that the official parajumpers eshop www.parajumpers.it is having a 30% off sale starting tomorrow jan 23rd.
I dont know what time the sale start but keep in mind they are located in Italy so the sale may be starting later on this evening.

Edit: sale has started
16 replies
Dec 29, 2008
530 posts
753 upvotes
Mississauga
is it me or do I not see a sale on their website. With the low canadian dollars and the custom fees. It's probably worthwhile to just wait for a sale at a canadian retailer
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1554 posts
2161 upvotes
website super slow now.... RFD effect again? lol
Jun 21, 2010
64 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
RadioDude wrote: is it me or do I not see a sale on their website
The same for me, I don't see any sale prices..
Dec 9, 2014
45 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I see the sale items at the bottom underneath the regular items..
Jan 14, 2010
800 posts
307 upvotes
beware. The eco named jackets don't have real animal fur. For premium jacket it is a must and the fake fur looks ugly.
Oct 8, 2013
360 posts
313 upvotes
Dartmouth
Guys, everyone has Canada Goose now. How are we going to stand out by spending too much on jackets for weather far colder than anything we are going to see? This is how.

Too rich for my blood, that being said they have some damn nice looking jackets.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
9198 posts
10691 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
RadioDude wrote: is it me or do I not see a sale on their website. With the low canadian dollars and the custom fees. It's probably worthwhile to just wait for a sale at a canadian retailer
Low Cdn dollar? Against what the US? I have news for you the Euro is at an 11 year low against the US dollar. Which means Cdn to Euro ain't all that bad. The Cdn$ has done well against the Euro in the last year. Also done ok against the Yen.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from= ... UR&view=1Y

You want to shop or travel...go to Europe this year instead of the US. Better yet travel in Canada.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1554 posts
2161 upvotes
Greasy wrote: Guys, everyone has Canada Goose now. How are we going to stand out by spending too much on jackets for weather far colder than anything we are going to see? This is how.

Too rich for my blood, that being said they have some damn nice looking jackets.

PJS aren't nearly as warm as CG. They just look really good. The leather gobi... damn. I wish they made a non insulated leather jacket. It would be perfect for spring/fall
Deal Fanatic
Jan 29, 2007
8222 posts
1406 upvotes
Montreal
Greasy wrote: Guys, everyone has Canada Goose now. How are we going to stand out by spending too much on jackets for weather far colder than anything we are going to see? This is how.

+1
Nov 27, 2014
141 posts
38 upvotes
Canada
Must be a thing of opinion because I find their jacket aweful. I'd find one lying in from of my door I would give it to the poor (if I didn't knew the price i could resell that ***** for).
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
1219 posts
278 upvotes
Montreal
30% off / Currency suxx + brokerage fees = no real effect from the so called "30% off"
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
poundfoolish wrote: beware. The eco named jackets don't have real animal fur. For premium jacket it is a must and the fake fur looks ugly.
Lol
Jun 21, 2010
64 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
funkyjunky wrote: I see the sale items at the bottom underneath the regular items..
Oops my mistake, I was assuming everything was on sale. When I saw the first few things and no discount, I thought there was no sale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)