Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac, $28+, June 28th only (very time-limited)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2012 12:03 am
Dec 26, 2007
498 posts
492 upvotes
Montreal

Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac, $28+, June 28th only (very time-limited)

Straight from their site, to celebrate their 6th anniversary. About 5 minutes left at $28, then slowly going back up in price every couple of hours. Hurry!

http://www.parallelsbirthdaysale.com/
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7479 posts
1467 upvotes
Ottawa
Damn, it was some how showing $75 in my cart, now when I go back, it is $32. But thanks any way, can't believe I start to spend so much money on apps and software now, used to just finding it "free" on the internet, lol:.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7479 posts
1467 upvotes
Ottawa
Can you install it on multiple macs?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary
Nice to have but I figure I don't really need it as I use bootcamp to game and virtualization would be a resource hog. Good deal nonetheless. Will this support windows 8 I wonder?
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
3135 posts
1133 upvotes
Winnipeg
bought it, thanks OP
Oct 31, 2006
143 posts
78 upvotes
Halifax
I already own it, but I'd have to say its a great deal for anyone who dosen't. I'm a developer and parallels runs good enough that I can do full Visual Studios development in a virtual machine.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
7019 posts
1546 upvotes
Mississauga
dammit, wished I knew about this sale sooner, I don't wanna pay $44 (currently) if I knew I could have had it for $28.

Oh well, I'll stick to virtualbox until then
Feb 14, 2012
351 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto
Heads up to anyone making a purchase. Parallels tends to install a demon that runs in the background and hogs 99% of CPU power from time to time. You'll know when your fan runs full speed and you close all apps.

You can always kill it and get on with your life but it tends to restart on its own when you restart your Mac. Forgot the process name but a google search should do the trick
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2003
1069 posts
368 upvotes
GTA
Nice price Op but virtual box is less demanding on the system I think so I'll stick with it for now

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)