None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU

Parking vigilante calls out douchebag and posts on Youtube

Was perusing the Tube and came across this little gem. Originates from the good old province of Ontario. Some best bro poseur takes up three spots for his precious Mercedes and gets called the F out on it. He stays pretty cool but his woman has a few choice words for the vigilante.

Deal is hawwttttt

[video][/video]
50 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35599 posts
21667 upvotes
Center of Universe
Bluemist1967,is that you? Lol
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
lol. Awaiting negative confirmation from bluemist.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4638 upvotes
Montreal
nasa25 wrote: Was perusing the Tube and came across this little gem. Originates from the good old province of Ontario. Some best bro poseur takes up three spots for his precious Mercedes and gets called the F out on it. He stays pretty cool but his woman has a few choice words for the vigilante.

Deal is hawwttttt

[video][/video]
Mind your own business!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20766 posts
4893 upvotes
Poormond Hill
These vigilantes needs to be punched and taught a lesson on minding their own business. If they have a problem, let them call the police and have them deal with it. No need to go around and recording it with their daddy's video camera. SMFH!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Banned
Aug 16, 2014
246 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Used S-class and shopping at Food Basics lol Must have just picked it up from "buy here, pay here auto sales"
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Apparently the guy in the Mercedes upset multiple people with that parking job as you can see that a note was left on his car in addition to the video footage of the incident. I'm of the impression that taking up multiple spots like that is going to lead to massive negative attention. Trying to prevent a few door dings and having someone key the ***** out of your car in the process isn't the smartest idea in the world.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2007
4312 posts
1796 upvotes
Great video, will watch again.

Name and shame? Who knows the driver?

:D
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18650 posts
2374 upvotes
Woodbridge
My goodness three spaces.

Why bother leaving a note I don't think they give two ***** about it.

Call the parking control. Not sure if it's still only $50 fine or did they raise it?
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Dec 16, 2008
994 posts
418 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The lot was pretty empty. I think the camera man has too much time to spare really. Nothing better to do?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35599 posts
21667 upvotes
Center of Universe
Private lot, not much can be done.
On the other hand I've seen vehicles completely surrounded by shopping carts for taking up multiple spaces.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30971 posts
1780 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Looks like there's lots of parking available. They're probably tired of people wacking their doors into their MB.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21190 posts
10651 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
hagbard wrote: Looks like there's lots of parking available. They're probably tired of people wacking their doors into their MB.
It does suck when someone destroys your paint job with their careless door opening but the potential for getting your ***** messed with for taking up multiple spots can, overall, lead to a much worse outcome
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30971 posts
1780 upvotes
Fernando Poo
nasa25 wrote: It does suck when someone destroys your paint job with their careless door opening but the potential for getting your ***** messed with for taking up multiple spots can, overall, lead to a much worse outcome
I personally would never do that but understand why some people do. So long as there's plenty of parking around, it doesn't bother me. I just try to park my cars away from other cars and their doors. Haven't had a ding in eight years (knock on wood).
Jun 8, 2012
133 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
In this case the "vigilante" shouldn't have even bothered with this, if he's going to shame people like this then, he should rather seek out able bodied-people who park in disabled parking sports, or douchebags who park in cycling lanes, people who park right near a stop sign or scumbags who, drive past traffic, and push in at the end.
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
14724 posts
9134 upvotes
Toronto
Ovicadal wrote: Used S-class and shopping at Food Basics lol Must have just picked it up from "buy here, pay here auto sales"
:lol:

That plate tho...
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Temp. Banned
Jun 18, 2008
5095 posts
4638 upvotes
Montreal
kooroshkabir wrote: The lot was pretty empty. I think the camera man has too much time to spare really. Nothing better to do?
So how many spots do you take up, 2 or 3?
Dec 16, 2008
994 posts
418 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Lol my car is half size of the MB and can not take even 2 full spots. Doing that when you are away from the car, raises the risk of intentional damage to the car.