Home & Garden

Locked: Park's Furniture Review and Member Prices

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 1:27 pm
Apr 20, 2018
0 posts
HI there, I was wondering if anyone would consider letting me purchase through their membership from the Hamilton location.
Apr 20, 2018
0 posts
Starting in January 2018 members will earn 2% everytime they or someone else use their membership. Their 2% earnings can be used to buying anything in the store.

I need to make a $1200 purchase there...would anyone allow me to use their membership?
Jan 5, 2013
1 posts
MISSISSAUGA
Can someone who has membership help me pls as I need to b
uy the furniture from Park furniture.
Nov 20, 2017
3 posts
I am planning to purchase a 2400$ sectional at their Hamilton location. The first 1200$ is currently at 20%. Can someone help me get that to 40% by lending me their membership? It would be at the Hamilton location.

Please PM me, thank you!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2002
4274 posts
299 upvotes
Hamilton
I am looking at purchasing from Park's (have done so in the past prior to the membership option) and I see people talking about 20% and 40% discounts. Is this a sale or a function of membership? If I wanted to buy a mattress and bed frame can I buy a membership? The info I see online is that I have to spend 1500 to become a member now. I can call them to find out more but thought someone here might know how to get the best discount.

Thanks

PS - anyone try their latex mattresses?
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2014
11233 posts
3351 upvotes
Toronto
synaptech wrote: I am looking at purchasing from Park's (have done so in the past prior to the membership option) and I see people talking about 20% and 40% discounts. Is this a sale or a function of membership? If I wanted to buy a mattress and bed frame can I buy a membership? The info I see online is that I have to spend 1500 to become a member now. I can call them to find out more but thought someone here might know how to get the best discount.

Thanks

PS - anyone try their latex mattresses?
To become a member you need to spend $1500. So if you buy $2000 worth of goods, you get 40% of the $500 portion.

How big is the bed frame? The problem with Parks, is that they don't include delivery. I am a Park's member and just bought a bed frame for my king size bed...I found Wayfair to be better because it has free delivery and ended up buying from there.
Kevin Somnauth, CFA
Principal Broker/Owner - First Toronto Mortgage - MA (Ontario #13176, BC #X301007)
Real Estate Salesperson - Century 21 Innovative
Sep 4, 2006
159 posts
229 upvotes
Markham
Can anyone PM me a membership number? I’d like to make a bed purchase.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2014
11233 posts
3351 upvotes
Toronto
Just got an email that Park members get 65% off Dulux paint. Didn't see an expiry date on the offer, so maybe it's ongoing. Pretty vague email tbh.
Kevin Somnauth, CFA
Principal Broker/Owner - First Toronto Mortgage - MA (Ontario #13176, BC #X301007)
Real Estate Salesperson - Century 21 Innovative
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
2625 posts
1620 upvotes
Alliston, ON
I got that email too. It looks like you are buying the paint under their account name to get the 65% discount.

My new Decor-rest sectional that I bought from Parks arrives today. I saved $1200 buying from them VS other stores I got quotes from
Apr 30, 2019
2 posts
Hi All,

I am a new home buyer looking for someone who can help me out with membership info for Parks Furniture (Hamilton).
The lady told us that the person would have to send her an email that I will be using their membership for our purchases. They will be entitled for 2% benefits out of the sale.

Kindly DM me if someone can help.

Thanks!!
Dec 9, 2006
96 posts
5 upvotes
Brampton
Hi All
I am also looking to get my bedroom set. I really appreciated if someone PM me there membership.
Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4423 posts
150 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi

I am looking to purchase furniture for my condo asap. Can someone please help me out with membership info for Parks Furniture (Hamilton).
You would have to send an email that I will be using your membership for my purchases. TYou will be entitled for 2% benefits out of the sale from Parks.

Please me if someone can help.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
CdnRealEstateGuy wrote:
To become a member you need to spend $1500. So if you buy $2000 worth of goods, you get 40% of the $500 portion.

How big is the bed frame? The problem with Parks, is that they don't include delivery. I am a Park's member and just bought a bed frame for my king size bed...I found Wayfair to be better because it has free delivery and ended up buying from there.
newlyborn wrote: Parks furniture membership is barely 95$ currently as per website.
http://www.parksfurnituretoronto.com/pr ... 0HEADBOARD
I don't see a reference to that $1500 any more - is it just $95 now?

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Jan 25, 2020
1 posts
Hi, I know this thread is pretty old, but I just stumbled upon Parks Furniture and was wondering if anyone would allow me to use their membership? You get 2% back to use for future purchases there.

Thanks!
Feb 12, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
Memberships are now $95 for life.