Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Participating Retailers

Try Finish Quantum Max, Specially Marked Packages UPDATE 3/4/20 - Rebate Offer is NOT Currently Available

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5546 posts
6074 upvotes
GTA

Try Finish Quantum Max, Specially Marked Packages UPDATE 3/4/20 - Rebate Offer is NOT Currently Available

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Participating Retailers
Edit update: March 4/20 - After follow up with a senior Marketing person in Canada, received a written response:

"I certainly do apologize for any misinformation that you received in regards to the promotion. At this time, there are no Finish promotions available."

Try Finish Quantum Max for Free *

https://www.finishdishwashing.ca/en/fea ... -for-free/

* See specially marked packages of Finish 45ct, or 64ct in store for details. Offer only available at participating retailers.

Just saw this last week and found an ad in Flipp for Toronto TODAY, showing Quantum Max, specially marked package with 'Quantum Challenge, Try for Free at front of package' **

Called 1 800 888 0192 and received following info:

- no maximum rebate amount (price paid = rebate cheque $)
- no expiry dates for 2020

1. Purchase specially marked 45 ct or 64 ct
2. Check for Rebate Form on back; rep says "You can also ask Retailer if they have a Rebate Form, if want to complete instead"
3. Complete Rebate Form and provide Receipt
4. 6 - 8 weeks to process, 6 - 8 weeks to receive rebate cheque

Bonus: if you have a Fortino's nearby and collect PCO Points ... 3,000 PCO Points from Feb 27th - March 4th

https://www.storelocate.ca/fortinos/fortinos.html

Happy Hunting for more FREE dishwashing detergent tabs!

Edit update: March 4/20 - After follow up with senior Marketing person in Canada, received an email:

"I certainly do apologize for any misinformation that you received in regards to the promotion. At this time, there are no Finish promotions available."
Images
  • finishfree.PNG
  • finish.PNG
  • finish2.PNG
Last edited by mzmoney on Mar 4th, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 14 times in total.
64 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1120 posts
490 upvotes
Thanks OP upvoted.

Anyone see any in Vancouver?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5546 posts
6074 upvotes
GTA
micronta wrote: Thanks OP upvoted.

Anyone see any in Vancouver?
Yes, wish I had more info for rest of Canada vs just GTA!

Tried entering Vancouver postal code in Flipp and doing keyword search for 'Finish' and nothing came up with a specially marked package.

Will update OP for rest of Canada, with help from RFD :)
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37721 posts
5469 upvotes
Winnipeg
Anyone see it in Winnipeg?
WTB amazon gc @90%
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5546 posts
6074 upvotes
GTA
divx wrote: Anyone see it in Winnipeg?
@Darkman have you seen this ... Or not looking since stocked up from previous rebates?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3376 posts
723 upvotes
I will have to check around metro Vancouver, I normally don't look down the dish soap aisle as I got a year to a year and half supply left. However I will jump on this for sure as it is getting harder to get these rebates not like back in 2016 where every month they were giving rebates out.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5546 posts
6074 upvotes
GTA
xiaobao wrote: I will have to check around metro Vancouver, I normally don't look down the dish soap aisle as I got a year to a year and half supply left. However I will jump on this for sure as it is getting harder to get these rebates not like back in 2016 where every month they were giving rebates out.
Hi @xiaobao! I remember you posted about a Finish Rebate in 2019.

Hmm, last year was first for me, so maybe am one of the few with only 1 pack supply.

Thanks for checking around metro Vancouver!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 5, 2006
8889 posts
5882 upvotes
Global Village
Is there a list of the participating retailers?
All day I dream about sports

My Banks: Tangerine, Meridian, EQ Bank, Simplii
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5546 posts
6074 upvotes
GTA
scoper wrote: Is there a list of the participating retailers?
When I called the 1 800 #, it was like pulling teeth, getting any pertinent info ... Took me a couple of calls to get any info. Lol

Looking for feedback from RFDers, for participating retailers.

I will be buying tomorrow, so hopefully, will have more info from the Rebate Form, provided I can find the specially marked 64 CT package!
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3376 posts
723 upvotes
mzmoney wrote: Hi @xiaobao! I remember you posted about a Finish Rebate in 2019.

Hmm, last year was first for me, so maybe am one of the few with only 1 pack supply.

Thanks for checking around metro Vancouver!
Yep, I posted a rebate I found in 2019 which was a great one since it was a rebate you download and filled in so I got the big packs from Costco that was accepted. For most people it is hard to probably build up a supply but for me it was easier as my parents both do not have dishwashers so every time a promotion comes along I am able to get 3x the promotion so back in the golden days of 2016 when every month for like 6 months they kept putting out new rebates I would fill one for everyone and built up a huge supply.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3376 posts
723 upvotes
I see they got some point offer at no frills, 8K points for every $20 spent

https://www.savealoonie.com/mobile-offe ... aWaHOdiq1c

Bad News is not sure when it ends (so not sure if no frills will have the rebates) also right now it seems to be on sale and is 3 cents off from the $20 so not sure if they will give it to you without you going over $20.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
xiaobao wrote: I see they got some point offer at no frills, 8K points for every $20 spent

Bad News is not sure when it ends (so not sure if no frills will have the rebates) also right now it seems to be on sale and is 3 cents off from the $20 so not sure if they will give it to you without you going over $20.
Thanks ... as I thought .. -- after you load it ... the expiry date for the offer is shown in my app ... I just loaded it ... Expires March 19, it says :)

So no frills carries that product with the rebate form or not?
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
^ ^ ... my mother just loaded it as well ... same thing -- expiry: March 19.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
3376 posts
723 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Thanks ... as I thought .. -- after you load it ... the expiry date for the offer is shown in my app ... I just loaded it ... Expires March 19, it says :)

So no frills carries that product with the rebate form or not?
Ah, I did not even look into the app just loaded it online. I guess also it is a one time use deal. I am not sure, I will have to have to go look at my local no frills and see if they have it or not. Also not sure about the 3cents issue, if they do end up having it if it's better to just wait till the sale is over and buy then or buy now and hope they give it to me.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
Any current / valid Finish coupons around by the way ... anyone?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
5546 posts
6074 upvotes
GTA
xiaobao wrote: I see they got some point offer at no frills, 8K points for every $20 spent

Thanks for the link ... Just went to a No Frills and no Quantum Max.

Also went to a couple of Fortinos and they 'claim' not to carry Quantum Max, despite the photo in flyer.

Argh can't even find the specific product for this Rebate ... Will call back 1 800 # next week and see if another rep can provide better info!
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
xiaobao wrote:
Ah, I did not even look into the app just loaded it online. I guess also it is a one time use deal. I am not sure, I will have to have to go look at my local no frills and see if they have it or not. Also not sure about the 3cents issue, if they do end up having it if it's better to just wait till the sale is over and buy then or buy now and hope they give it to me.
Not sure if it's a sale though ... I think not at the store, here in Winnipeg, near me ..... --- I went online and checked it out ... -- the one with 45 ct is on sale ( $4 off it says there ... $12.97, instead of $16.97 or something like that) ... but the one with 64 ct is not showing on sale ... just the regular price ... $19.97 ... and THEN the price ain't gonna change, unless the product becomes cheaper and soon :)

When one buys stuff like tomatoes, cucumber etc ... -- for a while now already, they are rounding it up to the nearest dollar (if it's something like $0.03 cents or even more) ... both RCSS and No Frills ... but not sure about something like Finish for $19.97 with this particular 8K points offer.

I guess one has nothing to lose really ... just try to buy it at $19.97 ... and see if 8000 points get awarded or not .... and if NOT, just return it back right away ... -- and, in no way, it would hurt you / your digital offer ... because it won't get "used", it will still remain there ...
And if you get 8000 points ... then you'd be happy and know that $19.97 worked for something like that :)

Then ... If points are not awarded ... -- I guess, if you still want to purchase it at No Frills -- you are gonna have to make it $20 or more .... the 8000 points calls for any product by Finish, Lysol and Air Wick is okay for this offer ... -- so you just buy the cheapest item available from those 3 brands ... - from quick glance -- looks like Lysol for $2.97 would be the cheapest ...

So then you'll end up with $22.94 total plus tax on $2.97 (that won't be covered by the rebate) ... not too bad maybe anyhow ... cuz you'll still make almost $5 in PC Optimum points ... get free Finish ... and the Lysol that you HAD to buy basically ... could be used as decent household item :)

If you can find a coupon or two (say, for Lysol and / or Finish), it will be even better.
mzmoney wrote:
Thanks for the link ... Just went to a No Frills and no Quantum Max.

Also went to a couple of Fortinos and they 'claim' not to carry Quantum Max, despite the photo in flyer.

Argh can't even find the specific product for this Rebate ... Will call back 1 800 # next week and see if another rep can provide better info!
When search online (with the store near me selected as "my store") ... it shows ... Online anyhow ...

Tomorrow will be passing by the store ... so will stop and check on it.

BTW,

OP says .... - use the form from the package ... or see if the retailer has those rebate forms and can give you that form.

If retailer gives you that form ... then I guess you can buy the product anywhere where it's sold, EVEN if those store's product doesn't have the form right on the package ... ( Won't matter, if you you have the form already ) :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5708 upvotes
^ ^ ... maybe the Rebate offer is very new ... and not all the stores got those packs (with the rebate on them) in yet .... Beats me.