• Feb 2nd, 2009 7:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3817 posts
108 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON

[PartSource] Partsource: Shop towels 2/$3 Shell Motor oil $2.78 Feb 5-8

Last months 3 day sale on Rail-X washer fluid was a pretty good deal. This month's isn't too bad either.

Blue shop towels - 2/$3

Blue shop towels are great for cleaning your car. Wont fall apart like paper towel, much more absorbant, and no lint. somewhat re-useable as well. Reg. $2.39 ea

Shell Motor oil (dino) 946mL - $2.78

As far as dino engine oil goes, shell is among the best. (I believe you must buy 6 bottles) Reg. $4.29 ea

honerable mention goes to:

Jobmate 75pc drill bit set - $6.99

Jobmate is usually pretty crappy quality, but still, thats a lot of bits for 7 bucks. This deal is available all month.

Full flyer is availabe here

Feel free to point out anything else worth mentioning and i will update this post. Enjoy! :)
6 replies
Feb 3, 2003
263 posts
58 upvotes
Cambridge, Ontario, …
I see on the back the $10 off $40 coupon is back on, anyone know where you can get the coupon?
Apr 28, 2008
242 posts
86 upvotes
mississauga
Meekame wrote: I see on the back the $10 off $40 coupon is back on, anyone know where you can get the coupon?
there is a cutout in the paper flyer.. maybe you can also print it from the online flyer?
Jul 3, 2002
714 posts
123 upvotes
Edmonton
triniboy75 wrote: there is a cutout in the paper flyer.. maybe you can also print it from the online flyer?
online flyer has VOID all across it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3817 posts
108 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
anyone know when they put out hte flyers for next months sale in the stores????

I'm guessing these flyers are gonna get snatched up really quickly.
Jan 10, 2009
120 posts
1 upvote
These prices are not as good as last year (2008) or for that matter 2007.

Take the Shell ATF they have: 2 for $6 ...it was 2 for $5 when crude oil was double the price. And yes, they offered the $10 off 40 - last 2 years also.

The Shell oil is also a cold deal, you can buy Shell or Castrol from Costco for a lot less when they have rebates.

So crude goes down 70% and Canadian Tire/Partsource decide to raise the price during a recession ?

Don't worry about them running out of coupons, they always keep a stack of coupons and can scan at checkout.

Their deals are lame though.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3817 posts
108 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
RFD_acct wrote: These prices are not as good as last year (2008) or for that matter 2007.

Take the Shell ATF they have: 2 for $6 ...it was 2 for $5 when crude oil was double the price. And yes, they offered the $10 off 40 - last 2 years also.

The Shell oil is also a cold deal, you can buy Shell or Castrol from Costco for a lot less when they have rebates.

So crude goes down 70% and Canadian Tire/Partsource decide to raise the price during a recession ?

Don't worry about them running out of coupons, they always keep a stack of coupons and can scan at checkout.

Their deals are lame though.
Well, if you have a time machine i can use, or want to sell me the oil at the old prices, i'll be more than glad to buy from you. Otherwise, this seems to be a pretty good deal at the moment.

Main deal was the shop towels, which i have seen on sale for 99 cents, but not in a long while. If you need some oil as well, why make 2 trips. not everyone has a costco membership either.

Id be very interested to know, however, what price costco is currently selling motor oil at. Particulary 5w20. Any info??? I usually go synthetic, but i need another change to last me the rest of the winter and thats really only 2 months.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)