Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PartSource

*Special Buy* Rhino Ramps 12,000Lbs - $79.99 (w/Sign-up $10 coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2022 7:27 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2020
1083 posts
3303 upvotes

[PartSource] *Special Buy* Rhino Ramps 12,000Lbs - $79.99 (w/Sign-up $10 coupon)

https://www.partsource.ca/pages/flyer?hide=catalogue

*Special Buy* Rhino Ramps 12,000Lbs.

Regular price $ 119.99, now its $ 89.99.

Plus, if you sign-up for emails, you get $10 Off coupon.
To save your email box from further unwanted emails, for signing up you can use 10 minute email to get your $10 Off code: https://10minutemail.com

Valid from Jan. 13 to Jan 26, 2022.
Images
  • Screen Shot 01-13-22 at 01.06 AM.PNG
  • Screen Shot 01-13-22 at 01.07 AM 001.PNG
  • Screen Shot 01-13-22 at 01.07 AM.PNG
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
I got the 16,000 lb Rhino Ramps from Princess Auto last May for about $55 on one of their promos.

They are ok, but I always keep a close eye on them because there have been reports of these plastic ramps failing suddenly and collapsing from a simple crack,
Dec 7, 2020
306 posts
158 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: I got the 16,000 lb Rhino Ramps from Princess Auto last May for about $55 on one of their promos.

They are ok, but I always keep a close eye on them because there have been reports of these plastic ramps failing suddenly and collapsing from a simple crack,
doesn't really matter, it's still a kind of plastic so i usually get a new pair every 4 to 5 years, it's like your outsole, don't matter nike or adidas, they will crack
Jun 28, 2021
501 posts
680 upvotes
Scote64 wrote: I got the 16,000 lb Rhino Ramps from Princess Auto last May for about $55 on one of their promos.

It's definitely a good idea to check them before using them (like anything you use to lift your car!) and I wouldn't use a cracked ramp. That said, I think cracking is usually due to misuse.

They need to be on a hard and even surface so the entire edge of the ramp is supported. You also can't drive on them crookedly or drive too far forward: you can see the ramps flex if your wheels are pressing on the front or side lips.

I have a pair of these ramps and I always shift into neutral to let my car settle once I've driven up onto them. I make sure they're centered as well. For peace of mind, I also use a couple of jack stands just in case.

They're convenient for oil changes and I trust the ramps plus stands more than a jack and stands.