Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Patagonia

Patagonia Sale up to 50% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2018 1:52 pm
Jan 21, 2010
565 posts
754 upvotes
Brantford
GeorgeC766546 wrote: Anyone know when this ends?
According to the card I received in the mail it ends on the 28th.
Nov 29, 2015
480 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When today at downtown Toronto location looking for ski jackets and/or ski pants. Only 30% off. There was 50% items however either too big or too small for me. I am usually a Medium 6'0". Hope this helps others.
Mar 13, 2017
390 posts
345 upvotes
iceman2015 wrote: When today at downtown Toronto location looking for ski jackets and/or ski pants. Only 30% off. There was 50% items however either too big or too small for me. I am usually a Medium 6'0". Hope this helps others.
Thanks - any idea if they have hiking/climbing pants?

I'm hoping to find something I can use for climbing and curling. Rip-stop type stuff.
Nov 29, 2015
480 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jimmydeals wrote: Thanks - any idea if they have hiking/climbing pants?

I'm hoping to find something I can use for climbing and curling. Rip-stop type stuff.
Hey - they did have some hiking/climbing pants for 50% but limited size - I think I saw size 40 (1 left) and some that were size 28 and size 35 (1 left of each as well). Black ones only
Sep 15, 2004
373 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
ebates 2% will help off-set some of the $15 shipping cost
Aug 13, 2006
981 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
TheWalrus wrote: Go in store, they'll place the order for you with a coupon code to get free shipping.
If you go in store, can't you just buy the item at the sale price? why do they need to place the order for you? Seems like a very complicated process...
Don't worry about how much you SPEND , it's how much you SAVE that matters.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
1029 posts
502 upvotes
Vancouver
Fx45 wrote: If you go in store, can't you just buy the item at the sale price? why do they need to place the order for you? Seems like a very complicated process...
I think the stores don't have the products. So they order if from the warehouse and free ship it to the store I assume
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2012
1858 posts
627 upvotes
TO
Fx45 wrote: If you go in store, can't you just buy the item at the sale price? why do they needc to place the order for you? Seems like a very complicated process...
The store only carries a subset of what's available online.
Wins
2015: 69.99$
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2036 posts
934 upvotes
Calgary
416DealHunter wrote: I wear M North Face, will it be the same for this?
Yes I would still go with M.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2012
1858 posts
627 upvotes
TO
If you paid cash, they'll refund cash in the store. If you used store credit, you're getting store credit back. It's the same as everywhere else. I think you lose the shipping fee though. I wouldn't know because I've never paid for shipping with them.
Wins
2015: 69.99$
May 26, 2014
253 posts
353 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
This is sad, if their shipping and return were free they would have 400 dollars of my money plus an extra 400 as an interest-free loan for a few weeks while I figure out which size fits best.

Sucks.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2009
1116 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
Darn, I wanted a down sleeping bag
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1628 posts
1988 upvotes
pencil364 wrote: This is sad, if their shipping and return were free they would have 400 dollars of my money plus an extra 400 as an interest-free loan for a few weeks while I figure out which size fits best.

Sucks.
They are doing just fine with their current policy. This is RFD... Find a way to save $15 and pay for the shipping.
Oct 15, 2009
955 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
Was going to buy a new Goose jacket as mine is ~12 years old and starting to show but bought the Torrentshell Insulated Parka instead. Figured it's $800 less and probably a lot less warm but I've survived the last two winters wearing only my pea coat so I'm sure this will be a nice improvement over that on cold days. $15 shipping sucks but as others said, just go into the store and ask them to order for you -- free shipping. I just paid it as I don't have time to make it into the store (despite living 2 minute walk, but they close at 7)
Oct 15, 2009
955 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
pencil364 wrote: This is sad, if their shipping and return were free they would have 400 dollars of my money plus an extra 400 as an interest-free loan for a few weeks while I figure out which size fits best.

Sucks.
This thinking makes no sense. They're offering 50% off. With the $15 shipping (and free return) you're now getting 48% off instead of 50% on a $400 order (assuming MSRP is $800), does that really make that big of a difference for you? I bet all of you guys who would never have purchased anyway but are posting complaining about not getting free shipping. What if the sale were 48% off with free shipping, you guys jumping on that or posting in here saying "NOT PURCHASING UNLESS IT'S 50% OFF"?

Also, let's not get carried away with this "interest free loan" garbage. They can't do anything with your money for 2 weeks so all you're doing is forcing them to employ more people in their warehouses, accounting, and invest in technology that accounts for people like you who pretend they're doing them a favor by purchasing shit and sending it back for sport. Go to a store (this brand is sold in like half the clothing stores in Canada), try on any item, get your size, and order the correct size.
Last edited by curlyface on Feb 16th, 2018 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1191 posts
249 upvotes
I've been waiting for a sale like this ever so long. finally got the goose down jacket in the size I wanted for a full 50% discount. thanks for posting this sale, or I would not have seen it in time. every time I usually clue into the sale anything I want is sold out.
Apr 1, 2015
411 posts
192 upvotes
Oakville
great deal on some of those hats. gonna order some stuff when i get home. hopefully i can have it shipped to the store in toronto to avoid shipping costs
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
lloyd_christmas wrote: I think the stores don't have the products. So they order if from the warehouse and free ship it to the store I assume
they won't so ship to store but they will give you an iPad and a coupon code punched in for free shipping. Complete your order in store for shipping to your house.

Its meant as a service for people coming into the store if they can't find what they want.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)