• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2021 1:23 am
[OP]
Oct 19, 2011
60 posts
87 upvotes
DARTMOUTH

[Patagonia] Winter Sale - Up to 40% Off

Just got an email notification - Winter Sale starts today, up to 40% select items until Feb. 16. Standard $19 for fast shipping. Disappointed But Relieved Face
16 replies
Sep 3, 2017
178 posts
204 upvotes
Vancouver
Please reply to my post if someone finds a free shipping code Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Thanks!
May 25, 2009
338 posts
168 upvotes
be careful u are ordering the right sizing or else its a big pain to return - we had to return a sweater via ups to the states and arrange/pay upfront ourselves and then wait till they received and then reimbursed.
Oct 9, 2018
138 posts
56 upvotes
Yeah, waiting for free shipping code
Oct 17, 2005
347 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
Dam, there used to be free ship code but now it seems like they also increase shipping prices too
Feb 1, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
They've gone away from general use free shipping codes I've been told, but there is free shipping in Canada when buying over the phone from Toronto or Vancouver... if they have what you want in stock at the store.
Nov 22, 2013
197 posts
192 upvotes
Ya, they’re totally going in the wrong direction on shipping prices.

With a code or better pricing in shipping not too excited.
Aug 23, 2010
602 posts
541 upvotes
GTA
Shipping price probably went up because UPS and other courier rates increased due to the pandemic..

Anyway, I called the Toronto store and confirmed they are still doing drop off returns. There is currently no time limit for returns as long as the item is not worn.
Mar 1, 2017
380 posts
122 upvotes
Fwiw patagonia has excellent stuff and outstanding customer service. I’ve had my winter jacket for 10 years.

They confirmed that returns had to be paid by me - or dropped off in toronto..
Jun 4, 2011
336 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
j831 wrote: Shipping price probably went up because UPS and other courier rates increased due to the pandemic..

Anyway, I called the Toronto store and confirmed they are still doing drop off returns. There is currently no time limit for returns as long as the item is not worn.
Hmm good to know if I am ever in Toronto, have a snap T that is way too large and paying for shipping to return makes it not worth it.
Sep 25, 2014
63 posts
37 upvotes
Whitby, ON
What? It is already Feb..
Pantagonia always has Feb sale!
And at the same time, deal killer shipping fees also.

Thanks OP
Jun 24, 2005
629 posts
92 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I'm interested in the men's DAS parka. I wish they had more colour choices though.

Does the price get any lower than this?
Nov 17, 2015
169 posts
321 upvotes
Banff, AB
rngun wrote: I'm interested in the men's DAS parka. I wish they had more colour choices though.

Does the price get any lower than this?
Yes it does but on other sites such as last hunt etc by the end of the year. I’m also on the fence about the annual Patagonia sale because it ends up being a normal sale on normal things that isn’t too hot imo. Also I’m looking into specific expedition/touring gear and none of it is on sale so overall, it’s a meh sale.

I’d suggest checking out the micro down hoodies they are amazing as a under layer for light heat with amazing pack ability. Everyone should own one or at least get an arcteryx cerium UL if you’re rich.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1517 posts
691 upvotes
It's been picked on since yesterday that I opted not to bother posting it. It's an insult at this point.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2883 posts
1279 upvotes
Kingston
I want the black hole wheeled luggage to go on sale for when flying is a thing again. That never seems to go on discount.
Jan 19, 2006
374 posts
40 upvotes
wow $19 shipping? i thought when they were at $15 it was bad :(