Travel

paypal test property on expedia, anyone has experience?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 3:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
2909 posts
734 upvotes
Mars

paypal test property on expedia, anyone has experience?

saw some guesthouse listed as $1 per night as "paypal test property", looks too good to be true, what's the catch here? anyone ever has experience with this thing, please advise, much appreciated.
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6744 posts
5834 upvotes
Toronto
If it sounds too good to be true,...
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
2909 posts
734 upvotes
Mars
Kiraly wrote: Sounds like you pay $1 to test if his listing works with PayPal. You don't actually expect to rent any listing for $1/night, do you?
no i don't, but on expedia it listed as $1 and I pay expedia directly, so expedia should deliver what they put up on its website, isn't it?
Oct 31, 2012
462 posts
668 upvotes
Toronto
forgetpwd wrote: no i don't, but on expedia it listed as $1 and I pay expedia directly, so expedia should deliver what they put up on its website, isn't it?
If it still available Ill go and make a booking for a week. Worst case I'm out 7 bucks, best case I have (hopefully not in the USA) a new place to see. If I were you I would just book a few nights rather than let this potential glitch slip away.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
5942 posts
1769 upvotes
Montreal
Do you think that birdhouse is big enough for you?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4178 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
forgetpwd wrote: no i don't, but on expedia it listed as $1 and I pay expedia directly, so expedia should deliver what they put up on its website, isn't it?
No, they don't have to deliver as long as they return your money.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
2909 posts
734 upvotes
Mars
jm1 wrote: No, they don't have to deliver as long as they return your money.

ah...forgot this trick.