YMMY PayPal $10 Reward

Deal Link:
Savings:
$10 Reward
Expiry:
December 13, 2020
Retailer:
PayPal
YMMY receive a $10 reward from PayPal, find out if your eligible by clicking the link in the forum and signing in. I had an account with no linked bank or card and received the $10 within 72 hours. Creating a new account may work.

Offer terms:

Eligibility: Open only to residents of Canada who are 18 years of age or older, create or are holders of a Canadian PayPal account in good standing valid account during the offer period and receive an authorized email containing the invitation to participate in the offer. (eligibility for/those who receive such an email will be determined solely by PayPal).

Offer Period: Starts at 12:00 a.m Eastern Time on November 20, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 13, 2020.

How it works: To qualify for the Reward Eligible Participants must click through the Invitation link associated with this Offer and claim the Reward. Offer may require Eligible Participants to sign into their Valid Account.

Enjoy :)
4 replies
Sep 11, 2020
350 posts
721 upvotes
Another deal for new customers and a fat L for loyal ones who use their service regularly...
I buy what I need , but mostly what I don't need #RFDlife

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)