• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2016 1:02 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
Jul 4, 2012
397 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary

Payslip Template

Hello,

Is there any payslip program or template I can download online?

Thank you
15 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2009
2524 posts
695 upvotes
Ottawa
nabilbb wrote: Yeh, I am not that stupid.
Once I was looking for a template of something (I don't remember) what was it. I ended up downloading a virus

Thank you anyway

anyone else?
you've got your best answer already.
Or do you want us to download, test for viruses and send these files over to you?
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
[OP]
Member
Jul 4, 2012
397 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
golden_m wrote: you've got your best answer already.
Or do you want us to download, test for viruses and send these files over to you?
It is amazing that I need to explain what I wanted. But here you go
What I wanted is, if someone had an experience or using a certain software to let me know.

It's childish that you have the need to even respond in a useless manner..... But I guess you have nothing better to do
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2009
2524 posts
695 upvotes
Ottawa
nabilbb wrote: It is amazing that I need to explain what I wanted. But here you go
What I wanted is, if someone had an experience or using a certain software to let me know.

It's childish that you have the need to even respond in a useless manner..... But I guess you have nothing better to do
did you read what you just wrote?
YES, you DO need to explain what you want if you are looking for help from others.
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
[OP]
Member
Jul 4, 2012
397 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
golden_m wrote: did you read what you just wrote?
YES, you DO need to explain what you want if you are looking for help from others.
ok, I explained. Do you have an answer for me?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 30, 2007
4300 posts
411 upvotes
GTA
nabilbb wrote: It is amazing that I need to explain what I wanted. But here you go
What I wanted is, if someone had an experience or using a certain software to let me know.

It's childish that you have the need to even respond in a useless manner..... But I guess you have nothing better to do
No dont explain what you want, we will play the guessing game until we stumble upon what you actually need.

If you need software to do payroll you can use quickbooks or www.paymentevolution.com
If you just need a template then install an antivirus and download something online :facepalm:

If this doesnt your questions that i feel sorry for whoever you need to write those payslips too....
[OP]
Member
Jul 4, 2012
397 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
urir10 wrote: No dont explain what you want, we will play the guessing game until we stumble upon what you actually need.
Too late, I already did
urir10 wrote: If this doesnt your questions that i feel sorry for whoever you need to write those payslips too....
feeling smart today ha!
I learned over the years, that people like you, who talk a lot are those who actually don't have confidence in themselves.
but hey.... Thanks for what you thought it was help

Good day sir
Newbie
Feb 16, 2016
31 posts
4 upvotes
nabilbb wrote: Too late, I already did



feeling smart today ha!
I learned over the years, that people like who talk a lot are those who actually don't have confidence in themselves.
but hey.... Thanks for what you thought it was help

Good day sir
Let me know if you want some information on automating that process. :)
[solicitation removed]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2009
2524 posts
695 upvotes
Ottawa
nabilbb wrote: ok, I explained. Do you have an answer for me?
you may want to lower your attitude if you really want some help.
this is simple - people get pushed away when they see how you talk to them.

this was my free lesson on being nice!

i regards to the actual templates - check here http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=payslip+template
IT Services provider in Ottawa area.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 25, 2007
969 posts
80 upvotes
Markham
nabilbb wrote: Too late, I already did



feeling smart today ha!
I learned over the years, that people like you, who talk a lot are those who actually don't have confidence in themselves.
but hey.... Thanks for what you thought it was help

Good day sir
He gave you a perfect answer and you're being rude to him? Nice way to get help man.
RFD makes me poor =(
[OP]
Member
Jul 4, 2012
397 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
golden_m wrote: you may want to lower your attitude if you really want some help.
this is simple - people get pushed away when they see how you talk to them.

this was my free lesson on being nice!

i regards to the actual templates - check here http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=payslip+template
Thanks for your free lesson. I don't need it maybe you can apply it yourself before advising others.
maybe you can see my other posts to find out how nice I am.

I can actually give you lessons :) and it is free because the world would be a better place if people like me gave free lessons to people like you

you can have the last word now go
Newbie
Feb 27, 2015
26 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Wow.... I really don't know what to say reading these posts. If you really have nothing to contribute, why even bother replying? I am pretty sure Full House is doing a new series that you can occupy yourself with?

For Payroll, there was a calculator that I used before where it generated payroll slips. It is essentially the same thing as using the cra website except it makes it into a user friendly app that you can download. Make sure the tax tables the app is using is up to date.
http://helpsme.com/tools/free-canadian- ... calculator

I don't know if this helps or not but I found a spreadsheet for basic book keeping. http://accountinator.com/wp-content/upl ... v2.01.xlsx

I don't know if it helps but it is better then condescending "let me google this for you" links.
[OP]
Member
Jul 4, 2012
397 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary
momandpopstore wrote: Wow.... I really don't know what to say reading these posts. If you really have nothing to contribute, why even bother replying? I am pretty sure Full House is doing a new series that you can occupy yourself with?

For Payroll, there was a calculator that I used before where it generated payroll slips. It is essentially the same thing as using the cra website except it makes it into a user friendly app that you can download. Make sure the tax tables the app is using is up to date.
http://helpsme.com/tools/free-canadian- ... calculator

I don't know if this helps or not but I found a spreadsheet for basic book keeping. http://accountinator.com/wp-content/upl ... v2.01.xlsx

I don't know if it helps but it is better then condescending "let me google this for you" links.
Thanks a lot. yes, that was helpful

Top