Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PC-Canada

HOT LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5 ms GTG - 2560 x 1440 $255.99 (Back to 536.99) Pricing Error

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2020 12:53 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1451 posts
3631 upvotes

HOT LG 32GK650F-B 31.5" LCD Monitor - 16:9 - 5 ms GTG - 2560 x 1440 $255.99 (Back to 536.99) Pricing Error

Deal Link:
Price:
$255.99
Savings:
$350.26
Retailer:
PC-Canada
Looks like only 2 left! Hot deal even though VA!

OOS @ ME https://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX77701

PM Staples https://www.staples.ca/products/2934652 ... 32gk650f-b $499.99

PM Mikes https://www.mikescomputershop.com/product/9499720 $479.99

Some Reviews

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/lg/32gk650f-b

The LG 32GK650F is a decent display for most uses, but it's best suited for gaming. It looks great in a dark room and produces deep, uniform blacks, but the image degrades when viewed at an angle. It has low input lag and a great response time, but some transitions are slow, which is especially noticeable in dark scenes.

https://www.techspot.com/review/1845-lg-32gk650f/

Specifically, the 32GK650F has faster response times, which reduces blur and provides a true 144Hz experience. The LG remains a large 32-inch flat VA with good contrast which we feel is better than curved alternatives and it comes with a better stand that’s height and pivot adjustable. Crucially, this monitor is also much easier to find in retailers worldwide although pricing will vary depending on the region. Once again, for the price, LG brings no glaring flaws and the best value proposition for 1440p gaming. The 32GK650F is easy to recommend.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Freebush on Feb 12th, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Jun 4, 2005
354 posts
56 upvotes
Thanks OP! Its backordered in PC Canada, but one can still order it.
Jan 15, 2014
23 posts
14 upvotes
Great deal for a gaming monitor. Be aware that there's a 20% restocking fee if you get any with dead pixels or other QC problems.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1775 posts
2879 upvotes
Kingston
Another price error? These guys did the same 2 days ago. Price was around $299 and then up to $550 something.
Oct 28, 2018
9 posts
2 upvotes
Damn...was about to order one and the price went back up to $536.99 when I got to the cart. I refreshed the link and the price has changed. Oh well, thanks anyway OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
"Buy now and save! ONLY 2 LEFT"

still 2 left at regular price.

Price error indeed
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2652 posts
2237 upvotes
GTA
xtrmDeals wrote: Another price error? These guys did the same 2 days ago. Price was around $299 and then up to $550 something.
And both times were started by same OP.

:facepalm:
¸

- - - - -
;)
Sep 16, 2008
79 posts
51 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
I got in on the last one of these, they didn't honor the price error.
Apr 27, 2017
330 posts
491 upvotes
caiphn wrote: I got in on the last one of these, they didn't honor the price error.
I second this, don't expect them to honor any price error or unfulfilled deal regardless of the scenario. Price match or roll the dice that your order is actually fulfilled.

A while back when it was 400, even though I bought it when it was in stock, they ran out and I was on back order. Then when there was stock in every warehouse, in which I had to reach out to them 3 times to get my order shipped and updated from "backordered", to finally get someone telling me the vendor they were pricing these screens on sale from were no longer selling at this price and I could either take a shittier discount or walk after waiting 2 months. After agreeing and asking if the price mentioned included everything, they immediately charged my credit card without responding and shipped it from the opposite side of the country instead of a warehouse closer.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
JurassicFlop wrote: I second this, don't expect them to honor any price error or unfulfilled deal regardless of the scenario. Price match or roll the dice that your order is actually fulfilled.

A while back when it was 400, even though I bought it when it was in stock, they ran out and I was on back order. Then when there was stock in every warehouse, in which I had to reach out to them 3 times to get my order shipped and updated from "backordered", to finally get someone telling me the vendor they were pricing these screens on sale from were no longer selling at this price and I could either take a shittier discount or walk after waiting 2 months. After agreeing and asking if the price mentioned included everything, they immediately charged my credit card without responding and shipped it from the opposite side of the country instead of a warehouse closer.
Weird. I had a different experience. Got it at 405 from PC Canada and they shipped out fine.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Apr 27, 2017
330 posts
491 upvotes
freewheelin76 wrote: Weird. I had a different experience. Got it at 405 from PC Canada and they shipped out fine.
Did you get put on "back order"? I imagine there were a number of people who bought it early enough to not have to read up on PC Canada's terms of sale.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
JurassicFlop wrote: Did you get put on "back order"? I imagine there were a number of people who bought it early enough to not have to read up on PC Canada's terms of sale.
yeah it was backorder. I called and they told me about a week or so to get them in and sure enough they did and it shipped.
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Oct 12, 2013
172 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this mid December for $388 on amazon.ca
Once you go to 144hz you can never go back and I am happy with the monitor.

I suggest going to camel camel camel.com and setting up price drop notifications to get it when it goes back on sale because I've seen it go on sale 2 or 3 times since I bought it.
Oct 27, 2018
221 posts
190 upvotes
Welp, finally got the cancellation email, time to go cry myself to sleep.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)