Price:
$423
Savings:
12%
Expiry:
June 30, 2020
Retailer:
PC-Canada
Before I get flamed for this, I want to preface this is strictly a basic curved 32" VA monitor with VESA for business productivity. It isn't a high-performance gaming monitor and meant for business productivity. If you put this into context, the price is very good at $423 (3C shows historic low of $450).

A friend of mine just got this from PC-Canada and for the price, I was surprised at what you get. Just ordered one for myself as well as the Lenovo G34W which is 34" WQHD and will keep the best one for myself. At 32", 4K is usable without any scaling so lots of space for viewing documents. Black levels were very good which is a hallmark of VA monitor technology.

FEATURES: Philips 328E1CA 31.5" 4K UHD Curved Screen WLED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black, Textured Black - Vertical Alignment (VA) - 3840 x 2160 - 1.07 Billion Colors - Adaptive Sync - 250 Nit - 4 ms GTG - 60 Hz Refresh Rate - 2 Speaker(s) - HDMI - DisplayPort

Yes, its only 250 Nits but in an office/home setting is good enough. 60Hz...good enough for the office/home. Speakers are "functional" and ports are good with HDMI and DP. Its a VA with 178/178. Best feature is the 1500R, has a VESA mount and comes with a 4 year advanced replacement warranty.

PC Monitors has a very good, detailed review. The last line of the review is, "The bottom line; an immersive and pixel-dense screen with pleasing contrast, fairly vibrant colour output and decent 60Hz responsiveness."

Seems like a lot of stores are selling this model like Amazon.ca and Staples but this is slightly better cost but there is a $10 shipping charge unless there is a PC-Canada store local to you.

If you are on a tight budget and need a basic, curved, 32" 4K productivity monitor, this might fit the bill.

Philips 4K.jpg
8 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
2881 posts
855 upvotes
Ottawa
Does this let you set zones like split the screen in 4 or 2? Or I suppose the new windows 10 pack might let you do that?
Oct 13, 2016
4 posts
Hank71 wrote: Before I get flamed for this, I want to preface this is strictly a basic curved 32" VA monitor with VESA for business productivity. It isn't a high-performance gaming monitor and meant for business productivity. If you put this into context, the price is very good at $423 (3C shows historic low of $450).

A friend of mine just got this from PC-Canada and for the price, I was surprised at what you get. Just ordered one for myself as well as the Lenovo G34W which is 34" WQHD and will keep the best one for myself. At 32", 4K is usable without any scaling so lots of space for viewing documents. Black levels were very good which is a hallmark of VA monitor technology.

FEATURES: Philips 328E1CA 31.5" 4K UHD Curved Screen WLED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black, Textured Black - Vertical Alignment (VA) - 3840 x 2160 - 1.07 Billion Colors - Adaptive Sync - 250 Nit - 4 ms GTG - 60 Hz Refresh Rate - 2 Speaker(s) - HDMI - DisplayPort

Yes, its only 250 Nits but in an office/home setting is good enough. 60Hz...good enough for the office/home. Speakers are "functional" and ports are good with HDMI and DP. Its a VA with 178/178. Best feature is the 1500R, has a VESA mount and comes with a 4 year advanced replacement warranty.

PC Monitors has a very good, detailed review. The last line of the review is, "The bottom line; an immersive and pixel-dense screen with pleasing contrast, fairly vibrant colour output and decent 60Hz responsiveness."

Seems like a lot of stores are selling this model like Amazon.ca and Staples but this is slightly better cost but there is a $10 shipping charge unless there is a PC-Canada store local to you.

If you are on a tight budget and need a basic, curved, 32" 4K productivity monitor, this might fit the bill.

Philips 4K.jpg
I got this @ $411+tax on ncds this wednesday, shipping removed as I picked up from Markham (YMMV).

I heard that advancement replacement is only for US btw.

Great budget monitor for me and I use blender and UE4 mostly.
May 22, 2016
294 posts
269 upvotes
BenK wrote: damn, how did i miss this.
I didn't share on here because after I bought it, it was out of stock so I got the last one!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
4891 posts
1560 upvotes
pitchforks READYYYYYYY
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2074 posts
976 upvotes
Markham
you didn't put green marks in your title .. downvoted (kidding Face With Tears Of Joy)