• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 4:18 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 16, 2003
519 posts
67 upvotes

PC express cannot get timeslot

I cannot pick a timeslot for any store through browser or app. In a browser, if i click on selecting the timeslot, it will just popup the window and keep "searching". On the app, it said none available. The thing is it only happened if i login into my PC express account as i tried after clearing cookies and selecting a timeslot without login into my account and was successful. Did all the basic stuff, clear cookies, firefox, chrome, anyone encountered that and know how to resolve?
Cannot put in my order since i need to login.
WTB:
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2017
1128 posts
968 upvotes
Are you on WiFi while doing this? Try getting off the WiFi and trying again using the phone data. Also are you using a work phone or personal phone? Sounds like something is blocking your connection on the back end.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14481 posts
11686 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
ProductGuy wrote: Are you on WiFi while doing this? Try getting off the WiFi and trying again using the phone data. Also are you using a work phone or personal phone? Sounds like something is blocking your connection on the back end.
This

I tried. No issues for me with a variety of PC+ Loblaws Group of stores.
So the problem is yours alone
Dec 18, 2017
916 posts
519 upvotes
London, On
My wife put in our PC Express order shortly after this thread was posted and had no issues. Time slot for tomorrow morning at our regular No Frills
Nov 13, 2005
131 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
I have the same problem. I tried with cellular phone, different browsers and computers. the results were all the same, I got stuck at the timeslot phrase.

I think I know what caused that. Do you have the 20,000 points (or whatever points) PC Optimum points when you spend $100 or more on your first PC Express online grocery pickup order?

I got this offer and I tried all the Maxi and Provigo stores and I got the message "It looks like all the timeslots are taken for the next two weeks at this location. See nearby locations with available timeslots." then when I selected the timeslot, it was frozen.
It wasted me at least a few hours before I tried it with my sister's card without that offer, she was able to pick up her order tomorrow. It tempts you with that PC express offer but they won't let you use it. It is really ridiculous!
Everybody experience difficulties with that crap offer should call them to express their displease.

I called and waited for over half an hour before I talked to a CSR, I was given the telephone number 1-800-296-2332
to fix that problem.
Nov 13, 2005
131 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
I called in the morning, it took about 40 minutes and both CSRs could not resolve anything. The second CSR told me that she could not pull up my account maybe due to maintenance and she said it would take about half an hour and she would call me back.
I never receive any call and I just called again and another CSR said the same thing, she asked me to call back in about half an hour again.

If I knew it would take me that much hassle, I would just skip the offer.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1661 posts
724 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
I am amazed how they managed to screw up a SPA, but they did.
Nov 13, 2005
131 posts
12 upvotes
Montreal
I called the 1-800-296-2332 number 4 times yesterday alone until I gave up. All of the CSRs told me to call back in half an hour later because they could not access my account, the last CSR told me to call back half an hour later and maybe I would have "better luck".

It took me almost 2 hours alone yesterday. Now it was not the matter of 20,000 points, I just want to know how ridiculous they can get.

Now I am almost certain that it is the "10,000 points PC Optimum points when you spend $100 or more on your first PC Express online grocery pickup order" offer that blocked us from ordering online because I have a friend who has the same offer gets the same problem. All the people who did not get this offer do not have any problem ordering online.

My friend and I got the following message "It looks like all the timeslots are taken for the next two weeks at this location. See nearby locations with available timeslots." right away after we logged in to our accounts no matter what location we chose.

It is despicable that they gave us the store pickup offer but they refused to let us finish the pickup order no matter what, either online or by calling them..