Expired Hot Deals

[PC Financial] 15,000 PC Optimum points when you pay with your PC Financial Mastercard on PC Express - $30 min order (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 25th, 2019 12:31 pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
26029 posts
11478 upvotes
adilh53 wrote: They would have to pay me to use this pc express service. From my first experience using it, had numerous issues checking out on the app, then got multiple calls from the staff that get your order ready saying they don't have this and that in stock and giving me ridiculous options for substitutions.
Outside of locating the items yourself (that's actually hilarious) competitors have been pretty good in terms of accuracy.
As mentioned above, I don't use it often, but I can't remember any order out of the maybe dozen I've placed with them since launch that have been 100% complete.
For me it ranged from 40% to 80%.

I've tried Save On Foods order pickup a couple times and they've nailed it. Plus it's free.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2270 posts
921 upvotes
Quebec
My issue with this is 2 things

1) choosing vegetables
2) price match ( maxi price match competitors)
Mar 23, 2009
648 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
I used it for the $15 in points even though it's right across the street from me lol Face With Tears Of Joy I'd say the pickup itself was fine but the website is horrible... What's up with the massive font headings!? I still prefer Walmart for the ordering experience and delivery to the curb
Apr 18, 2004
803 posts
222 upvotes
my pc express app always gets blank page after login, even reinstalling, anybody has the same issue?
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Dec 28, 2011
199 posts
40 upvotes
chococrazy wrote: They screwed up my order so much. I got an email confirming everything was processed and that I could pick it up at the location at the time I chose. And then I got a cancellation notice, with no reason given. The app no longer showed my order at all - you would think I would be able to build another order from it, but nope. So I re-entered all my items again, and then my promotion code no longer worked (I guess it didn't reset).

So I had to call them, and they said they would get my promotion code refreshed. Got a call from the store, and an email saying in the end they would be able to fill my order, but they would give me $15 PC express credit instead of 15k Optimum points (ugh). Went to the store at the given date and time... nope. Nothing there.

Now Customer Service is saying they cancelled my order because they had an issue with charging my credit card. My pending transaction says otherwise.

Worst service ever.
Totally agree Hundred Points Symbol!! Most ridiculous system out there. If it works , it works !! If not, expect nightmare. They simply said "oh ! Sorry", when I told them I drove 20mins to come for pick up and my order was cancelled.
Oct 20, 2007
349 posts
78 upvotes
I did a pick up when they had 10,000 pts bonus. I then got an offer for this on the same account. I gave the code to a friend and it worked for them even though they weren't subscribed and it's already the 31st! YMMV though.

BTW it's two free months of pick ups, not delivery!
May 25, 2015
185 posts
165 upvotes
London, ON
Takada wrote: Got this and used it. Just a warning to others. I ordered about $40 worth of products but 3 were not available on pick-up, which dropped my total to around $27. I'm not sure if I will get the 15k points now because I was under the $30 minimum, but we'll see in 6 weeks. The 3 missing were what you would think would be common items like bread, mini-cucumbers and tofu.
vanpeople wrote: me too. They removed my ice cream and lower down my order to be $22 which doesn't meet $30 minimum spend requirement.

I am not sure if I will get 15000 points.

So ................sad
Happend with me as well. One of my $10 item got removed becausa it was unavailable.

I think we will still get our 15k points as the promo code got applied to the account and $30 spending requirement seems to be for PC Express and not for promo itself.
Apr 22, 2007
154 posts
13 upvotes
Did anyone get the bonus points? Thanks
Aug 17, 2012
256 posts
241 upvotes
Victoria
Heads up: all of the items on PC Express are actually MORE EXPENSIVE for me than the items listed on the RCSS website. I think they're making it look like a deal with discounts but you're paying more for the actual products so it's not a deal at all. Checked items like eggs, bread, meat, etc on both sites. Try it out yourself.
Aug 17, 2012
256 posts
241 upvotes
Victoria
Examples:

No name boneless skinless chicken breasts
RCSS site: 27.98
PC Express: 30.75

Large Brown Eggs
RCSS site: 3.85
PC Express: 4.20

Dave's Killer Bread
RCSS site: 5.49
PC Express: 6.00
Jul 1, 2019
3 posts
audioarchetype wrote: Heads up: all of the items on PC Express are actually MORE EXPENSIVE for me than the items listed on the RCSS website. I think they're making it look like a deal with discounts but you're paying more for the actual products so it's not a deal at all. Checked items like eggs, bread, meat, etc on both sites. Try it out yourself.
The site with the more expensive items is for the delivery option. The pickup option uses instore prices.
Aug 11, 2014
204 posts
119 upvotes
YAMI wrote: Did anyone get the bonus points? Thanks
Still no points yet for me either. Should we start contacting them?
Apr 22, 2007
154 posts
13 upvotes
3express wrote: Still no points yet for me either. Should we start contacting them?
I checked my point history, and found there was a credit of 15,000 points on the same day that I made the purchase.
Not sure if it is the bonus point from this event though, as I participated in other bonus events as well..