Personal Finance

Locked: PC Financial - A lesson to learn

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2018 1:31 pm
Dec 21, 2017
91 posts
9 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote: Whoa whoa no need to get so defensive. I'm just posting my opinion on a public forum. No one said it's my forum lol, you're treating it like yours though. Lmao.
If it is public and it does not belong to either of us, why do you care then, because it's 5 years old or because you are a big fan of PCF and you don't like anyone talking against them!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
6803 posts
6955 upvotes
Canadian765 wrote: If it is public and it does not belong to either of us, why do you care then, because it's 5 years old or because you are a big fan of PCF and you don't like anyone talking against them!
I am a really big fan of PCF. They have been a really great company, especially the credit card. Love the rewards and I always spread the word about this great card every chance I get on these forums. I'm really sorry yours got cancelled for "no reason".
Banned
Oct 17, 2015
306 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I had a similar disgusting experience with pcf
They try to trick customers
I decided to pull my money out of there several years ago
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2005
3483 posts
1371 upvotes
Toronto
Louking wrote: PC Financial or Simplii is a fraud bank. I called them 2 weeks ago to find out how much interest I am getting in my savings account as I have two accounts and wanted to ensure that I am getting promo amount in both. yes sir you are getting promo amount on both was the reply. When i decided to follow up as I was suspicious of their practices. Of course the story turned out to be vastly different, the promo is for the money that I deposited since Nov but not on the older cash.
Similar phone call to tangerine, promo applied to full amount.
No need to guess which bank is nothing but a fraud
That's also how the tangerine promo's work too. They take a snapshot on a specific date and only apply promo interest to the amount over that balance.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
2151 posts
817 upvotes
Canadian765 wrote: No one asked you to reply to my posts, and this thread does not belong to you, so don't try to advice about something that is not related to you anyway, and I don't need your replies, and if you keep replying I'm going to talk to you in a way you don't like!
This is my favorite post this year. Although it's only the 2nd.
Mar 23, 2004
47189 posts
13369 upvotes
Markham
Sigh, another ancient PCF thread bumped by our favourite user Canadian765. Locked.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)