Personal Finance

Locked: PC Financial Mastercard online account locked

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2019 11:47 pm
Oct 31, 2019
1 posts
I am having trouble getting into my statements. It has been months since I seen a statement. Please in the future send me my statements by mail.
It seems that all my personal information is not updated. My email is [removed] My phone number [removed]
when I tried to sign in my account. A number and email address came up that I do not know. Although all my statements comes to the right email address.
But I cannot open the statements.
The information for averification code has the wrong information for me to send for. When I try to send for the code they send it to a different email and phone number.
Can someone help me with this please.
Sincerely Yours
A Morey
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2019
1013 posts
947 upvotes
mmmorey wrote: I am having trouble getting into my statements. It has been months since I seen a statement. Please in the future send me my statements by mail.
It seems that all my personal information is not updated. My email is [removed] My phone number [removed]
when I tried to sign in my account. A number and email address came up that I do not know. Although all my statements comes to the right email address.
But I cannot open the statements.
The information for averification code has the wrong information for me to send for. When I try to send for the code they send it to a different email and phone number.
Can someone help me with this please.
Sincerely Yours
A Morey
U should call PC Financial or whoever ur financial institution is
Dec 24, 2011
560 posts
1303 upvotes
East, Canada
Unknown18281 wrote: U should call PC Financial or whoever ur financial institution is
Oh the irony.
Amex Cobalt, Amex Bonvoy and Amex Bonvoy Business holder
British Airways American Express (UK)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)