Expired Hot Deals

PC Financial Mastercard World Elite MC - 100k Offer (PCO Points Days)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2021 8:41 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1424 posts
402 upvotes
Burnaby

PC Financial Mastercard World Elite MC - 100k Offer (PCO Points Days)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 3, 2021
As seen in the NoFrills Flyer (January 28, 2021 - February 4, 2021)

100k bonus, no AF.
Same offer in 2020.

Application timeframe: January 28 to February 3, 2021. (Link not live yet)

On approval, 100k PCO points will be awarded after 1st purchase with the card at a participating store where PC products are sold and within 6 months of account approval.
*100k PCO points includes the 20k bonus points available to all new PCF MC accounts.
78 replies
Mar 25, 2015
47 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Your link says "This Offer Has Expired"
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1424 posts
402 upvotes
Burnaby
jdawgg94 wrote: Your link says "This Offer Has Expired"
My post says Link not live yet.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2052 posts
1759 upvotes
Winnipeg
It seems like this is offered every second month?

I've seen this offer posted many times, I signed up a few months ago and got the $100 and canceled card.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2218 posts
260 upvotes
I took a quick look, and this doesn't look like a card that can replace my Capitol One World Elite. Not enough coverage.

I'll probably still get it anyway since I've bene doing all my groceries with PC Express.

Thanks OP.
Deal Guru
Dec 23, 2003
14924 posts
3315 upvotes
Toronto
window shopper wrote: It seems like this is offered every second month?

I've seen this offer posted many times, I signed up a few months ago and got the $100 and canceled card.
You probably took a hit on your credit rating as opening accounts create a hard hit on it.
Car Batteries - FAQ, General Information, Tips & Tricks

Car Buying Tips & Tricks

My Cell Phone Providers: Koodo Mobile and Zoomer Wireless
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2246 posts
1760 upvotes
Mississauga
Can multiple sign up bonuses be tied to the same PCO account? I've had the card for a few years but thinking about getting my wife to sign up for one.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1252 posts
1963 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: Can multiple sign up bonuses be tied to the same PCO account? I've had the card for a few years but thinking about getting my wife to sign up for one.
You can get your wife a new account, then pool the 2 accounts under your household after you get the card.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2246 posts
1760 upvotes
Mississauga
aintic wrote: You can get your wife a new account, then pool the 2 accounts under your household after you get the card.
Do you think if we signed up with our existing PCO account it wouldn't get the bonus points? My PC Mastercard is already tied to my wife's PCO account - I don't have my own. I guess we could sign me up for a PCO account and tie her mastercard to that, but it is going to get confusing.
Jan 19, 2014
38 posts
219 upvotes
hightech wrote: You probably took a hit on your credit rating as opening accounts create a hard hit on it.
Welcome to RFD - we'll take $100 because we don't care about a 3-6 point hit to our >700 point credit score that goes away after a month or two.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1252 posts
1963 upvotes
SkiLLz wrote: Do you think if we signed up with our existing PCO account it wouldn't get the bonus points? My PC Mastercard is already tied to my wife's PCO account - I don't have my own. I guess we could sign me up for a PCO account and tie her mastercard to that, but it is going to get confusing.
I'm in the same situation and from what I recall, the PC rep said that the Otimum account needs to be separate for each mastercard.

However, once we merge 2 accounts under household, points are pooled together and we can earn/redeem under just 1 household account. Therefore it won't be confusing to keep track.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
7880 posts
8190 upvotes
The Prairies
window shopper wrote: It seems like this is offered every second month?

Just don’t plan on re-applying, or you’ll be declined.
PCF will not entertain another application until your previous card has been closed for 6 months.
I speak from experience.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
7880 posts
8190 upvotes
The Prairies
hightech wrote: You probably took a hit on your credit rating as opening accounts create a hard hit on it.
A couple/few points, big deal, well worth the $100 for easy to complete requirements.
People worry way too much about credit inquiries.
If you have borderline credit, sure worry.
But if you are well off (720+) it’s not a big deal.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
7880 posts
8190 upvotes
The Prairies
timmyboy4 wrote: Welcome to RFD - we'll take $100 because we don't care about a 3-6 point hit to our >700 point credit score that goes away after a month or two.
That’s the spirit!
Thanks for that.
Good to see there’s at least a few here that realizes the small impacts of inquiries.
It drives me crazy when I hear people thinking the world is going to end if they apply for something.
Jun 28, 2015
280 posts
224 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've had a ton of hard inquiries in the last year and my score just keeps going up... weird.

Not that it makes much difference either way, but lots of people don't have any reason to care about credit scores. Like a retired couple with savings and a house, who probably won't be using their score again anyway.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1279 posts
1404 upvotes
coolintheshade wrote: Just don’t plan on re-applying, or you’ll be declined.
PCF will not entertain another application until your previous card has been closed for 6 months.
I speak from experience.
Is it guaranteed after 6 months? Mine is right around that mark. Hmmm
Jan 27, 2010
222 posts
99 upvotes
Terrana
Dammit I just got this card a week ago with only a 20000 point welcome bonus
Nov 20, 2010
264 posts
384 upvotes
Anyone can chim in, if this is first time only or I can apply again? I closed my PCWE 3 years ago.
Aug 10, 2011
377 posts
97 upvotes
EAST YORK
kchkwan wrote: Anyone can chim in, if this is first time only or I can apply again? I closed my PCWE 3 years ago.
you should be good I had closed my account for 8 months and applied last spring and got 100000 points for a second time
Freedom Promo Everywhere 50 18GB($32.50 - 35% F&F + 50GB big binge ) X2 plans
Freedom 17.5GB $24.25 ( $5 digital discount and 35% F&F + 50GB big binge)
Freedom 1GB addon line 10$ + 50 GB big binge
Bell Gigabit Fibe $59.95

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)