Pc health / pc optimum

Get up to 60 optimum points /day from pc health

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2021 1:12 pm
14 replies
Jan 20, 2019
344 posts
443 upvotes
That is 2 cents per activity. Given that time is money, I'd say PC Health is getting a deal from you if you take advantage of this.
Sep 18, 2007
72 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
rfdfan75 wrote: That is 2 cents per activity. Given that time is money, I'd say PC Health is getting a deal from you if you take advantage of this.
And yet it's a better use of your time than you posting that
Koodo $40/11GB (6GB + 5GB Bonus)
Jan 20, 2019
344 posts
443 upvotes
dsforsaken wrote:
And yet it's a better use of your time than you posting that
I'm allowed to spend my time as I like. You're not my gatekeeper. If I want to use my time to make a post on a deals forum about how something may not be a good deal, that's my prerogative.

Just as people are free to skip my advice and spend their time completing activities to get 2 cents. That doesn't change the fact that some here may appreciate knowing they aren't getting a deal they may think they're getting.
Jul 10, 2019
154 posts
308 upvotes
Montreal
Free is free amiright ?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1457 posts
941 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
If you haven’t install the App now they have 10000 pts for new users, it’s in the Optimum app and should be for everyone
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3054 posts
2705 upvotes
Montreal
2 cents per activity. That's terrible, just my 2 cents.

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Sep 22, 2020
360 posts
463 upvotes
I value my activities at about tree fiddy (and no, I am not a Loch Ness monster)
Jun 5, 2017
51 posts
36 upvotes
They used to have some activities worth 500-1000. It seemed to last for maybe a couple months before it became a waste of time.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2319 posts
2259 upvotes
A tip to get your points a tad faster:

Always choose the 7 days journeys. Once all 3 of the journeys are done and you add them again, you can immediately complete the day 1s on those the same day. So that is 120 pts claims every 7 days.
Sep 18, 2007
72 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
rfdfan75 wrote: I'm allowed to spend my time as I like. You're not my gatekeeper. If I want to use my time to make a post on a deals forum about how something may not be a good deal, that's my prerogative.

Just as people are free to skip my advice and spend their time completing activities to get 2 cents. That doesn't change the fact that some here may appreciate knowing they aren't getting a deal they may think they're getting.
I thought you were okay with gatekeeping how others spend their time. That was the whole purpose of your original post wasn't it?

Also 60 pts -> 6 cents. Which takes about 1 min to claim and can easily be done while your taking your morning dump. How much are you making while taking your dump?
Koodo $40/11GB (6GB + 5GB Bonus)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8811 posts
1740 upvotes
Wished RFD would partner with PC Optimum and award points for posting. Could only imagine the sh!tshow that would happen, servers crashing, can't login, etc.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Jan 20, 2019
344 posts
443 upvotes
dsforsaken wrote: I thought you were okay with gatekeeping how others spend their time. That was the whole purpose of your original post wasn't it?

Also 60 pts -> 6 cents. Which takes about 1 min to claim and can easily be done while your taking your morning dump. How much are you making while taking your dump?
Please tell me which part of my original post told anyone what they should be doing? My post stated that the app provider is getting a deal from it's users.
Reading comprehension is your friend. Antagonizing someone for something they did not even post just makes you a jag.