PC Insiders Paid Membership - $99 per year / $9.99 per month

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2020 10:27 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
4200 posts
4004 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Not to just barge in here but have you guys thought about making a new thread? A lot of the OP is out of date (including the actual title) and the person who made this thread hasn't been active in a year and a half.

Plus given the changes a lot of the old posts in here aren't really relevant :/
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3024 posts
12726 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
with the 3 month trial ending soon and the membership was increased by 20$, is it worth getting it?
In term of grocery shopping, we don't shop online just in store and for sure we benefit from the price matching policy at Maxi.
i'm only interested in baby diapers for my 3 months old daughter, i usually i got the diapers from amazon using the prime discount.
Side note too, i do shop from Phamaprix (SDM) once every two weeks depends on the offers (spending on average 75$ on each visit).
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
May 31, 2008
1060 posts
551 upvotes
Toronto
Rlcky wrote: with the 3 month trial ending soon and the membership was increased by 20$, is it worth getting it?
In term of grocery shopping, we don't shop online just in store and for sure we benefit from the price matching policy at Maxi.
i'm only interested in baby diapers for my 3 months old daughter, i usually i got the diapers from amazon using the prime discount.
Side note too, i do shop from Phamaprix (SDM) once every two weeks depends on the offers (spending on average 75$ on each visit).
It comes down to if you use pc-express or not and if you buy a lot of pc products for the extra points to be worth more than the annual fee. Otherwise no.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2006
1678 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
Just resigned on the 3-month trial.

My PC express cart still shows a $5 pickup fee (on the app). Is this normal? Or will it be waived at pickup/final receipt?
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2005
1448 posts
863 upvotes
NiftyScent wrote: Just resigned on the 3-month trial.

My PC express cart still shows a $5 pickup fee (on the app). Is this normal? Or will it be waived at pickup/final receipt?
It can take 24-48 hours before it registers with your account to show the $0.00 pickup fee.
You can still order and then call afterwards to say that you were incorrectly charged the fee, but that’s a bit annoying.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1624 posts
929 upvotes
Burnaby
NiftyScent wrote: Just resigned on the 3-month trial.

Try logging out and logging back in

We've had this happen a few times but doing the above usually fixes it
Nov 17, 2015
355 posts
79 upvotes
Resolute, NU
I was a PC Insiders subscriber for two years and cancelled my renewal a few weeks ago because their new offer wasn't worth it for me. Was considering the 3 months free promotion (which expires tonight) but will it work if I was previously a member?

Thanks!