• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2019 3:06 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
5977 posts
3631 upvotes
We've booked our last two vacations through PC Travel as their prices are cheaper if you factor in $99 travel credit and bonus PC pts (it's been about $150 extra in savings).
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4289 posts
393 upvotes
Calgary
We got into the program when the offered $100 back in points. From August to now I can say we've earned about $300 back in points through baby formula purchases. We purchase on average about 15 cans of baby formula per month and it's paid off in our favour.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Nov 27, 2018
47 posts
26 upvotes
YVR
slimysnot wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 4:14 pm
I got maple syrup, chocolate bar, scone premix, gingerbread premix.

The box was nice. I only used the maple syrup and gave everything else away.
I'm going to put mine into the food bank bin at RCSS.
Feb 18, 2013
16 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
I am now very confused about how points are rewarded for PC Insiders. I made a purchase over $50 to use a 15x points personal app offer. I got the 15x points for my entire purchase. Amongst the products I bought were some PC organics products totaling $5, and infant formula totaling over $80. My receipt shows additional bonus points for PC insiders for the PC organic products but NOT the infant formula, which would be a lot more substantial. Is this something I can claim back? Made the purchase yesterday.

This is at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1756 posts
831 upvotes
abhay15 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2019 9:28 am
I am now very confused about how points are rewarded for PC Insiders. I made a purchase over $50 to use a 15x points personal app offer. I got the 15x points for my entire purchase. Amongst the products I bought were some PC organics products totaling $5, and infant formula totaling over $80. My receipt shows additional bonus points for PC insiders for the PC organic products but NOT the infant formula, which would be a lot more substantial. Is this something I can claim back? Made the purchase yesterday.

This is at Shoppers Drug Mart.
I don't think PC Insiders stacks with 15x in store offer at shoppers. They changed the terms sometime last year and made a strict rule for shoppers in store offers.

You get the better of the instore offer or PC insiders offer. So normally you would have gotten 15x the points on infant formula for PC insiders, but since you used 15x the points instore offer for your entire purchase, they already gave you the points.

Hope that makes sense. I don't think they would deny your points inquiry, but you can try and see if they will give you back. You can do this through the PCO app.
Jan 5, 2018
173 posts
65 upvotes
I have twins and we spend about $100-150 every month on diapers plus some organic stuff here and there. Is this a good deal for me?

I tried searching for a general pc insiders thread to get more info but I can't seem to find one.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4139 posts
983 upvotes
fettucinne wrote:
Jan 24th, 2019 10:59 am
I have twins and we spend about $100-150 every month on diapers plus some organic stuff here and there. Is this a good deal for me?

I tried searching for a general pc insiders thread to get more info but I can't seem to find one.
jcon wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2019 4:22 pm
If you're looking for the ins and outs of this program, I recommend this thread: pc-insiders-paid-membership-99-per-year ... h-2144938/ in the Shopping Discussion Forum.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1061 posts
2699 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
fettucinne wrote:
Jan 24th, 2019 10:59 am

Definitely worth it imo
What's in your wallet?
Jan 5, 2018
173 posts
65 upvotes
jcon wrote:
Jan 24th, 2019 11:01 am
I did backread and clicked the link you posted but it seems broken as it only takes me to the list of forums in RFD
Spawk1028 wrote:
Jan 24th, 2019 11:02 am
Definitely worth it imo
Thanks!!, free shipping no minimum on beautyboutique is a plus too for me lol
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2011
1054 posts
1503 upvotes
Toronto
fettucinne wrote:
Jan 24th, 2019 11:17 am
I did backread and clicked the link you posted but it seems broken as it only takes me to the list of forums in RFD

The thread is under “shopping discussion” tab.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4139 posts
983 upvotes
fettucinne wrote:
Jan 24th, 2019 11:17 am

Sorry, about that. I thought I had checked the link.

Try this: pc-insiders-paid-membership-99-per-year ... h-2144938/
Nov 20, 2013
8 posts
18 upvotes
Fergus
Just a heads up. I just discovered that you need a 3 night minimum hotel stay to use the $99 travel credit. Wish I had known that before signing up Unamused Face