• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2019 3:06 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 22, 2015
160 posts
104 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I made a purchase today and the insider was on the receipt so they are either lying or don't know anything

Will chat then tomorrow. This is BS
Jun 6, 2017
34 posts
9 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, signed up. Does anyone know how long it takes for the travel credit to show up on your account?
Oct 6, 2010
220 posts
212 upvotes
Markham
Too bad, wanted to sign up, but the code is no longer working. It says it's till midnight ET time too.

Edit: ANETA10 still works, so i used that instead
Apr 22, 2015
160 posts
104 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
They want me to call them about this... This is kind of annoying.
Apr 17, 2005
196 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
With PC insiders do you get the points if used at SDM on 20x points day? For example if I buy formula which is $54.99 would I be getting PC insiders points of 10,800 plus 20x points of 16,200?
Sep 3, 2013
859 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
dal524 wrote:
Jan 28th, 2019 8:37 am
With PC insiders do you get the points if used at SDM on 20x points day? For example if I buy formula which is $54.99 would I be getting PC insiders points of 10,800 plus 20x points of 16,200?
You might not since terms were changed in November. But promo spend X dollars and get x points still stacks with pci points.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1058 posts
231 upvotes
Winnipeg
trini_2_d_bone wrote:
Jan 27th, 2019 9:07 am
We just use PC Travel for an all inclusive to Mexico (Riu Emerald Bay).
No issues whatsoever.. Price on the same as booking thru Sunwimg, plus we got back about $150 on points.
Was able to check in online 8hrs before departure, although Sunwing said it's 12hrs.
So the carrier was Sunwing?
Jul 23, 2007
106 posts
21 upvotes
Montreal
If you have kids its a no brainer.
I just signed up and got 41k in points with the purchase of 6 boxes of diapers...
Combined with Joe Fresh clothes for the kids...
Sep 3, 2013
859 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
I renewed my PCI subscription yesterday with the promo code and I was charged full price on my cc. I called in today and I got credited no problem. He did ask if i renewed yesterday. Seemed like there was a glitch so check your cc transactions.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2090 posts
779 upvotes
Quebec
I feel this is a waste for me as I only have maxi and Pharmaprix
Jan 28, 2007
805 posts
206 upvotes
tatung wrote:
Jan 28th, 2019 8:57 am
So the carrier was Sunwing?
Yes.... Signature Vacations (Sunwing) booked thru PC Travel
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4054 posts
922 upvotes
I'm not sure if this benefit has been highlighted in this thread but if you're on the fence, the free pick-ups are great. I use them regularly, at least once a week, and the reason I signed up in the first place. The additional benefits sealed it.

I know some people worry about the fresh produce, dairy and breads but I have never had an issue with anything they've selected.

It's a time saver when you have small kids and you don't need to worry about dragging them into the store or finding the time to do a shop.
Nov 3, 2009
986 posts
389 upvotes
Calgary
One thing I would like to add to PC travel to remind RFDers. The 99 credit will only apply for flight ticket greater than $100! I asked a CR before and she told me it can be apply to any tickets but you won't get the remaining portion if it's under 99. But that's not true.

Also please remind that the flight booking on PCTravel doesn't have 24 hours cancellation. They are all final no matter which class you book. Apparently they use some travel agency in the US.
Sep 9, 2015
717 posts
382 upvotes
Nanaimo
does anyone else have trouble booking car rentals through pc travel? None show up in my city.
Nov 29, 2018
22 posts
6 upvotes
ibuddler wrote:
Jan 28th, 2019 11:22 am
One thing I would like to add to PC travel to remind RFDers. The 99 credit will only apply for flight ticket greater than $100! I asked a CR before and she told me it can be apply to any tickets but you won't get the remaining portion if it's under 99. But that's not true.

Also please remind that the flight booking on PCTravel doesn't have 24 hours cancellation. They are all final no matter which class you book. Apparently they use some travel agency in the US.
Is this new? I managed to cancel my flight without issue on Sept of 2018. But I wouldn't recommend PCTravel as well. I travel quite a bit and tried and determined its not worth flying with PC Travel if you have another CC that'll reward you with travel points similar in value. On my last flight with PCTravel, the bonus point were not rewarded. Points inquiry, same generic message and calling was equally as bad. Customer service (CustomerCare - Loyalty) is so bad its not worth your time to chase after.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)