Expired Hot Deals

[PC Insurance (Optimum App) YMMV] Free 10000 Optimum Points for providing your insurance renewal date.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 2:44 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 2, 2016
481 posts
965 upvotes

Free 10000 Optimum Points for providing your insurance renewal date.

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 15, 2020
Retailer:
PC Insurance (Optimum App) YMMV
Free 10000 points if you have this offer on your optimum app. See photo attached for more information.

Here's the link.

https://www.pcinsurance.ca/en/renewal/10k/

Please note, PC auto and home insurance products are available only in Alberta, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island.
Images
  • upload.png
Last edited by George1616 on Nov 11th, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
111 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1341 posts
3646 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Do you even need to have the offer? The website states you get the points as well.

Edit 1:
1 Renewal date offer valid for 30 days from the date of this email. PC OptimumTM members in good standing who are original recipients of this email, reside in a province where PC insurance is available, and who provide their home or auto policy renewal date through the link provided in this email in the time period specified will receive 10,000 PC OptimumTM points within 4-6 weeks of doing so. Customers will receive one (1) 10,000 PC OptimumTM points award earning only, regardless of whether they provide one (1) or more home or auto policy renewal dates. The PC OptimumTM points will be awarded to the PC Optimum account associated with the card number of the original PC OptimumTM email recipient, and will appear in your PC OptimumTM account under “PC Financial®” earn; “PC insurance” will be listed as the subcategory on the detailed points information when you click on the transaction. This offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice.

Edit 2: They don't insure RVs/Trailers.
Last edited by blyndfyre on Nov 11th, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 24, 2009
708 posts
228 upvotes
Wouldn't work for me either
Oct 30, 2012
310 posts
606 upvotes
Worked for me and my wife through the website.

Guess I'll find out in 4-6 weeks, thanks for the heads up OP.
Feb 12, 2020
238 posts
355 upvotes
Off topic but did they ever give out the points for signing up for flu shot reminders?
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2009
1171 posts
466 upvotes
Laval
junggoo wrote: Off topic but did they ever give out the points for signing up for flu shot reminders?
Yeah I got mine a week or two after signing up.
Jul 18, 2007
172 posts
133 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have the offer on my app, but still got the error message after entering my card number...
Oct 13, 2017
582 posts
540 upvotes
Not on my app and didn't get an email. So if I sign up might just end up with spam about home insurance. But of note for people: "PC auto and home insurance products are available only in Alberta, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island." Anywhere else and you definitely won't qualify
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
2886 posts
889 upvotes
This offer was intended for the original email recipient only. If you are not the original email recipient, you are not eligible. Please confirm you have entered the correct PC Optimum card number. If you are the original recipient of this offer, you can find your PC Optimum number through your PC Optimum app by clicking "card" and try again.
Jun 13, 2019
630 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto
Your 10,000 bonus PC OptimumTM points are on their way.
Congratulations, you’re one step closer to getting insurance that rewards you. Your 10,000 bonus PC Optimum points will arrive in your PC Optimum account in 4-6 weeks1 under the name “PC Financial”.

Our hard-working brokers will email you near your renewal date. But, if you can’t wait that long, you can always get a quote today. Call us at 1-877-233-6975 and learn about all the ways you can save with PC Insurance.
Mar 7, 2011
103 posts
88 upvotes
Ontario
Didn't get the offer by email or app, but it worked for me. Thanks OP!