Expired Hot Deals

[PC Insurance (Optimum App) YMMV] Free 10000 Optimum Points for providing your insurance renewal date.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 2:44 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 12, 2015
459 posts
138 upvotes
Mississauga
joeliang63 wrote: I didn't get the email but it worked for me too.
Funny, it was offered to me but had to fight for it lol
Dec 10, 2014
46 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Applied 2 days ago and already got the points. Thnx OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5973 posts
2084 upvotes
I did this for insurance renewal date, it's been more than 6 weeks. Tried to initiate missing points inquiry but it requires me to give exact date of the transaction. I don't remember nor do I have anything to substantiate the date (no pics, no email, etc). That's how they get you with these, hope people forget or didn't keep proof of exact details (in my case, the exact date)
Apr 19, 2018
234 posts
59 upvotes
Scarborough
HP_John wrote: I did this for insurance renewal date, it's been more than 6 weeks. Tried to initiate missing points inquiry but it requires me to give exact date of the transaction. I don't remember nor do I have anything to substantiate the date (no pics, no email, etc). That's how they get you with these, hope people forget or didn't keep proof of exact details (in my case, the exact date)
Email them at talktosales@autohome.pcinsurance.ca or call them and let them know. Will probably be sorted quicker if you put Insurance Renewal Date missing points in the subject line.
Don't worry be happy - Bob
Apr 19, 2018
234 posts
59 upvotes
Scarborough
bylo wrote: I'm well aware of that. And it was a lot more than just $10. I'm also well aware that the total premium reduction on my auto insurance since the pandemic started has been exactly $0.00. That's why I won't be renewing with PCI next year. So I might as well take the $10 now and then tell them to shove the renewal notice up Galen's posterior,
You do realize that they are a Broker right? They don't influence the rate or any rate increase at renewal. You can actually call them and they will shop other carriers at renewal if you ask.
Don't worry be happy - Bob
Dec 11, 2020
11 posts
25 upvotes
Applied under two separate cards (attached under the same household) and got 20k points a few days after. (And I dont think i signed up to optimum with mt real number. Brokers will be calling the local bus schedule trying to reach me 🤣)

I love RFD! Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
21459 posts
15587 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Prestonxavier wrote: You do realize that they are a Broker right?
I do realize that. So they should be advocating on our behalf with the insurers they represent. Instead they did absolutely nothing but make excuses (and collect their commissions, of course.) Nope, they won't get a second chance from me. Nor will my insurance company.
veni, vidi, Visa
Dec 25, 2015
765 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto, ON
joeliang63 wrote: I didn't get the email but it worked for me too.

no emailed received and didnt work for me